Default Viet Nam in 9d suba, Black Clan

I'm tanker BOT
    name Manh-_-Hung
    let's go.

Like... wellcome to SubaNineDragon

khi nao moi openbeta vay ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Manhk19U60ySSrS View Post
    khi nao moi openbeta vay ban?
    This dude ask when OBT is avaible to his bro. Why don't you PM him if you ask in viet while no one else can undestand ?

This is what i don't understand with you guys. Most viets players speak viet at loud in Lion Roar, Chat map as if it was a Viet server and the rest of the world can fu**k off.

But this is an International forum and will be an International server.
    Everyone is trying to make effort speaking in English even though it's not their native tongues. Sure i speak French in vocal with band/league mate and in the band chat or whispering a guy i know. This is absolutely normal.
    But do you see Romanian, German, Spanish, Brazilian, French speaking their mother tongues all day long in map/roar lion chat ?
    This is minimum respect if everyone want to play in peace and please stop pretending that you don't know a word in English. In HCM i got friends (visited them last year) and taking English classes is now widely common.

I have also seen many viets in Age of Wushu and Wulin EU doing the same thing. They never make any effort to be communicative, despising the other players if they are not viets. This is an MMO guys, stop being self-centered and know your place.

Nonetheless, Welcome to you guys, 9Dragon players and citizens of this world wherever you live.

Well said ES

I don't like prejudice and it's been a month since i joined a black side viet league to see by myself and i'm happy they try to communicate with people, so did I, speaking in viet using few words.

I joined it along with other english speakers but it's too bad most viet have trouble to understand english. Others are ashamed or misunderstand but i want to make an effort to play with everyone and i'm glad the current viet community is nice and helpful sometimes.

I'm pretty sure we can all get along and play nicely eventually so i'm satisfied with viet league i'm in (same with other english speaking bands on my alts for now).

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSonata View Post
    This dude ask when OBT is avaible to his bro. Why don't you PM him if you ask in viet while no one else can undestand ?

This is what i don't understand with you guys. Most viets players speak viet at loud in Lion Roar, Chat map as if it was a Viet server and the rest of the world can fu**k off.

But this is an International forum and will be an International server.
    Everyone is trying to make effort speaking in English even though it's not their native tongues. Sure i speak French in vocal with band/league mate and in the band chat or whispering a guy i know. This is absolutely normal.
    But do you see Romanian, German, Spanish, Brazilian, French speaking their mother tongues all day long in map/roar lion chat ?
    This is minimum respect if everyone want to play in peace and please stop pretending that you don't know a word in English. In HCM i got friends (visited them last year) and taking English classes is now widely common.

I have also seen many viets in Age of Wushu and Wulin EU doing the same thing. They never make any effort to be communicative, despising the other players if they are not viets. This is an MMO guys, stop being self-centered and know your place.

Nonetheless, Welcome to you guys, 9Dragon players and citizens of this world wherever you live.
    Like !!!!
    Vote 5 *