Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: ★ 9Dragons Daily Chat ★

My bad. Sorry!

I cant belive this ...
    There is a offical thread about CBT wipe and yet there are still so many players out there that keep asking about the wipe -.-"
    If you dont even know how to read / use search , ....
    Cant even find the right words for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    You guys should learn to read instead of *****ing. Geez. The WIPE is for CBT. CM KKID said theres likely to be no wipe for OBT,OBT,OBT,OBT, geddit?? OPEN BETA.

Geez.
    My bad. I read about cbt wipe and then thanks to being sleepy I got confused with that thing up there.

@Poootato Take a chill pill mate. That's the last thing to become upset about.

Take it easy guys... With this game, every bit of information is often thrown through a tunnel of Chinese whispers. There is an official thread you can read regarding the state and ending of the CBT phase: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=64238

Take everything you read on here with a pinch of salt and often dismiss it unless a staff member confirms or debunks it.

There will be a wipe at the end of CBT which from a realistic point of view is going to be a good few months in my opinion. There is ample amounts to still test and people have only recently, in the last week or two started hitting cap. Plenty of dungeons to test, plenty of party quests to test; quests in general, refinement rates to test, exp curves to test and play with, content to play around with, etc...

We've also got a large amount of possible bugs and severe exploits impacting the game; largely thanks to the uselessness of GameGuard and how old and undeveloped the game engine for the game is.

I don't know how many of you know but last Friday, we had a lengthy two hour discussion about the state of the game and what needed changing, adding/removing, etc.. to make the game more appealing and bring back the population; this discussion went deep into the history and changes that went wrong since PW. One suggestion was to implement a second test server or in theory a 'CBT 2' where players would be able to test content and changes before it went live to the official server - this hasn't been done in any revision of 9dragons (excluding G1's server test) and could make a big difference in terms of updates and community based feed back. The second theoretical CBT would also have a sense of direction as we would know what is happening and what needs to be tested and reviewed.

We've been with Suba for less than a month, give them a break. They're honestly trying to make changes but building the wheels and setting them in motion are two entirely different things. Right now, they're trying to take our wheels to the developers and getting them to put them into motion. Things are slow because they have to go through a number of channels before the reach the right people.

Suba owes us nothing and we owe Suba nothing in return so everything is at a mutual stand point. We need to work together; the community is getting smaller each week and those remaining members are the ones who have the power (providing the publisher is respected and treated fairly - visa versa ) to make a change and resurrect this game from the ashes of failures into something astonishing!

KKid has already asked us for our suggestions and a lot of us are on the exact same page in terms of what needs to be done and what needs to be added/removed. These suggestions are obviously only hypotheticals, but with the publisher's weight on the developers and the support of the community, we could really make a big change! I don't see why everyone is raging and ranting when Suba has done nothing harmful, made no promises and told us no lies - everyone needs to calm down, perhaps stop the grinding for a little while (infuriating isn't the word) and relax. Suba is a decent platform and at least we have staff that are actually regularly communicating with us - that's more than GC are getting.

If Suba were in this for pure profit, it would have been obvious from the start. We won't see the Item Mall until the game is ready so right now we're playing a completely free game which is currently being funded right out of the publisher's pockets - thank them for that at least. I can't physically stand the Item Mall model in any game but as long as it helps Suba maintain and continue hosting 9D then I'll gladly contribute. You never know though, I've been ranting about how bad the developers are and perhaps after CBT ends and the IM is introduced, the developers will be only so happy to start making changes to this game.

Relax lads and ladies, we're in for a good run here!
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 2nd, 2014 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    You guys should learn to read instead of *****ing. Geez. The WIPE is for CBT. CM KKID said theres likely to be no wipe for OBT,OBT,OBT,OBT, geddit?? OPEN BETA.

Geez.
    Could you repeat "OBT" 5 more times? I did not geddit.

chicken hawks and roundheads ... richard crainium ...
    who am I describing?

Quote Originally Posted by nishii55 View Post
    chicken hawks and roundheads ... richard crainium ...
    who am I describing?
    Either the band Electric Six or some politicians who prefer war to peace. I'm out of ideas.

Last edited by nishii55; April 27th, 2014 at 11:15 PM.

We need buffs and higher drop rate!!!

No, we need the developers to stop bull****ting around.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast