Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Wipe

CBT will be wiped so why we need to test and what we received after CBT.
    Please help me understand.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSker View Post
    rates are the lowest possible x1 maybe even lower super low , we get like 2% at LS lvl lol
    Why isn't the exp slightly higher than GC's? I hoped Suba GM knew that most people join because of higher exp.

@Deimos: increase the base exp rate to x8-x9 GC rates if you want to see players on the server. Please believe me I've been playing since acclaim's obt. For a casual player, exp rate is amongst the most important aspects.

high rate - quick grind - max lvl soon - max item soon - quit lol

just put it 5x that it is now and will be enough for cs10 cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ditmemaylangnhangvcc View Post
    low rate - slow grind - no gear - rage quit

What's better?

Quote Originally Posted by Ditmemaylangnhangvcc View Post

Someone said it took 5 hours to reach OC.....Nobody wants that. Ofc its not just the low xp rate its the missing issue also
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

attack rating is also bugged though.

Quote Originally Posted by NoveltyNous View Post
    attack rating is also bugged though.
    Thats good so nuker owns .BTW ck classes dont miss,checked on nuker.

I am not sure what the purpose of the CBT is for. But my first impression is that:
    1 Any new player will quit after a short time of playing
    2 Older players will go back to whichever version they are currently playing.

It's CBT and there will be a wipe so I don't get why there weren't any gifts to help with the process.

GM didn't buff the server. There is always starter gift in almost every game.

There is a lot of misses. Not sure if this is a bug or what. Damage seem so low but maybe its different stats system from GC. I didn't check the values of chi point to attribute. Server seemed ok, I didn't have lag and map loading isn't as long like on GC.

GMs need to give us a mandate for CBT and let us know when it will end. Right now people just running around trying to level up.

It really feels like the game is launching for the very first time ever and that's not good (for me at least). If this server is not going to be better than GC then it's a waste of my time. I am not a 9D zealot like some other people. I really want a fun server with medium difficulty. Right now you make acclaim look like paradise and I HATED acclaim
    Last edited by Jedaii; March 15th, 2014 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    I am not sure what the purpose of the CBT is for. But my first impression is that:
    1 Any new player will quit after a short time of playing
    2 Older players will go back to whichever version they are currently playing.

It's CBT and there will be a wipe so I don't get why there weren't any gifts to help with the process.

GM didn't buff the server. There is always starter gift in almost every game.

There is a lot of misses. Not sure if this is a bug or what. Damage seem so low but maybe its different stats system from GC. I didn't check the values of chi point to attribute. Server seemed ok, I didn't have lag and map loading isn't as long like on GC.

GMs need to give us a mandate for CBT and let us know when it will end. Right now people just running around trying to level up.

It really feels like the game is launching for the very first time ever and that's not good (for me at least). If this server is not going to be better than GC then it's a waste of my time. I am not a 9D zealot like some other people. I really want a fun server with medium difficulty. Right now you make acclaim look like paradise and I HATED acclaim

They didn`t organise this in any way whatsoever.

@Jamie man you should give them some tips how to organise thier CBT, if you still around, cause by the way this looks like so far, its sad. We get ingame, we do quests, we try to grind even if it takes hours to just reach OC and what?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast