Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Wipe

The grind is slow, getting like 2% at RC levels. But thats not a big issue, it'll always be slow to grind due to having zero gear, so people have to run around med etc. No gear, no skills or epis. I dont mind the low XP, just that the miss bug is annoying.

Another thing is, this is CBT, for us to test we need to level up and check all different features and functions. They should have opened up ITEM mall for FREE during CBT so we can test all those stuff too. Whats the point of CBT when they're making people grind like crazy without anything? you want us to test Clan maps, SHIZANG and DATONG only?

Give us EVERYTHING available in the game so we can test each item. Isnt that the point? or is this CBT only to check for server load and balancing?

That's not quite correct. They want us to grind ourselves so we can test everything from the collections through combine/resources, through quests, etc... If they gave us everything, we wouldn't work for anything and people would just run off to bp. During most CBT's, you don't get given much anyway.

They should however be helping us by providing us with more useful items than pointless blue boxes. I've seen six blue banners and people are still making lots of new accounts to farm boxes still. Give us courier passes, give us something to sustain our live and stop making stupid decisions. If you don't know this game, ask your community...
    Last edited by Jamie9d; March 15th, 2014 at 09:48 AM.

dont get your hopes up, from what iv seen the GMs have 0% knowledge of what they are doing, they already pissed off all my friends with the Dragon Chests or whatever those are called the gambling and they knew then that those will be in IM so they rage quited already ,and same goes for exp , and the whole, Worst CB start ever, dont think my buds will show thier faces ever again aftar all this lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    The grind is slow, getting like 2% at RC levels. But thats not a big issue, it'll always be slow to grind due to having zero gear, so people have to run around med etc. No gear, no skills or epis. I dont mind the low XP, just that the miss bug is annoying.

Another thing is, this is CBT, for us to test we need to level up and check all different features and functions. They should have opened up ITEM mall for FREE during CBT so we can test all those stuff too. Whats the point of CBT when they're making people grind like crazy without anything? you want us to test Clan maps, SHIZANG and DATONG only?

Give us EVERYTHING available in the game so we can test each item. Isnt that the point? or is this CBT only to check for server load and balancing?

Exactly the same steps as G1 did during their CBT. They gave away packages and didn't even bother to fix their miss. People were walking around with 90 day prem, perm deco, BE in the masses and by the end of the week with all the package abuse, people gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post

The xp rate is not so bad for a CS10 cap server, but I guess its just to boring now to grind again with no items when we got used to all the good stuff we have on other server.

They should reconsider the gifts, when I got home and I saw nearly 1000 beta keys are gone I was like WOW so many ppl joined over night, but when I opened the game the population bar was at like 0.00000001% =)))) tho there were a few ppl around, when ppl actually were "farming" blue boxes =))

Their communications skills with community is so not good.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

Give it a brake, just wait and see how it goes. Everyone makes mistakes, furthemore they are new in 9dragons so hopefully everything can be fixed and changed by the time open beta is released.

Quote Originally Posted by NoveltyNous View Post
    Give it a brake, just wait and see how it goes. Everyone makes mistakes, furthemore they are new in 9dragons so hopefully everything can be fixed and changed by the time open beta is released.
    No. There is being new to a game and completely knowing you'e ruining your own test. If they don't know, why don't they just ask the community?

We will lose our chars when closed beta finish?and about the treasure boxes and the "gift" to people that played in closed beta?

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    No. There is being new to a game and completely knowing you'e ruining your own test. If they don't know, why don't they just ask the community?
    Jamie u can see that GMs dont care that much about us .So far not a single respond from a GM ,yet alone some discousion of GM with community about the CBT . I really dont know where they came up with idea to give u Blue box as a gift .If they actually toke some time and consider they would see that player will farm boxes with accounts now , meaning all CBT key will be gone for those new players who wana try out Nine Dragons .The GMs don't have a clue how to handle 9Dragons server as it seems

Quote Originally Posted by Ihgyug2 View Post
    We will lose our chars when closed beta finish?and about the treasure boxes and the "gift" to people that played in closed beta?
    EVERYTINHG will be wiped put including gifts lol . All items all title all chracter data (level / role / etc ... )

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast