Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Closed Beta Wipe

Quote Originally Posted by driky View Post
    Simple answer:couple of months until OBT.SO........ farmers i would say,use every beta key out there!!!They also say that.new websites will be released soon so yipee more farming.Go get those lucids and aoi die's for me.
    No. I wouldn't start throwing possible time frames out when you don't know it. How long is a piece of string? As long as it needs to be. The closed beta will be 'closed' (completely open because everyone can make an account) until it is ready to be released openly. The farmers are just typical players who are too lazy to do anything themselves. People who literally leech anything that gives them an advantage - it's pathetic.

There are more important things to focus on than the website and if the website is taking precedence, Suba really needs to start reassessing their priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by driky View Post
    Simple answer:couple of months until OBT.SO........ farmers i would say,use every beta key out there!!!They also say that.new websites will be released soon so yipee more farming.Go get those lucids and aoi die's for me.
    Hahaha but what's the point of farming if everything is going to get wiped later on?

I'm trying to gauge how much time and effort I should put into 9D before it goes final. I'm all for finding bugs and everything else about cbt but I do have to balance work and play as well

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567