Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Closed Beta Wipe

Default Closed Beta Wipe

Just a heads up, at the end of our closed beta there will be a one time character wipe. Players returning to the open beta will receive special closed beta participants items.

can we get some EXP boost? because this is really low , i hope this is not the exp the game will launch with lol , people are already rage quitting cuz of the rates xD
    Last edited by LordSker; March 14th, 2014 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSker View Post
    can we get some EXP boost? because this is really low , i hope this is not the exp the game will launch with lol , people are already rage quitting cuz of the rates xD
    Are you already in? What is the rate like?

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    3% at ls4 per mob o.o
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    rates are the lowest possible x1 maybe even lower super low , we get like 2% at LS lvl lol

and looks like its just a client copy from GamesCamps 2nd anniversary , im already sad about this because i thought Subagames will come out fresh.

Oh , when the closed beta will end?
    Last edited by PimpPoweR; March 14th, 2014 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Just a heads up, at the end of our closed beta there will be a one time character wipe. Players returning to the open beta will receive special closed beta participants items.
    you should give us a starter pack or something like that...its CBT after all
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    When will the wipe occur? After the CBT? So... when?

And what are these "special (...) items"? Such 5 FS/GT low or 1 EXP card 20%?

And, after all, what will you include to your version? For now it's just looks like every other private server with very low exp with stolent GC US 2nd anniversary stuff. Even if it's official, why won't you just post some release notes or something like that?

Cbt will be wiped?? An reset when obt

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast