Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Servers are now ONLINE after maintenance

  1. #11

    Default

    like i said, i spoke to demios in game and he said every one will get it. and read his update, says it didnt work and he is looking into it.

  2. #12

    Default

    Deimos, i dont know if its a good idea putting blue boxes in the packages, people will take advantage of them, and 1 good item from them can make 1 person completely over powered, G1 did the same thing and it lead them to failure.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoJohn View Post
    Deimos, i dont know if its a good idea putting blue boxes in the packages, people will take advantage of them, and 1 good item from them can make 1 person completely over powered, G1 did the same thing and it lead them to failure.
    All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.Unless this whole package thing you are talking about is for the Open beta...
    Last edited by ShapeShift3R; March 14th, 2014 at 07:14 PM.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShift3R View Post
    All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.
    deimos said that cbt accs will have a package reward when open beta comes so it does make a difference if people can abuse this.

  5. #15

    Default

    If the item is bound to the character I dont really see a problem.We dont even know what the reward item will be...or maybe i just dont know because i havent checking the forum the last 2-3 days.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShift3R View Post
    All the characters will be wiped after CBT, so your argument is void.Plus the whole purpose of CBT is to test/find bugs.Which means there is no competition.Unless this whole package thing you are talking about is for the Open beta...
    His argument is completely valid. The blue boxes could be farmed in masses with lots of different accounts and could lead to a complete imbalance during CBT. G1 did the exact same thing and their CBT turned into catastrophe. The problem is it takes about 30 seconds to make a CBT accessible account and farm boxes.

  7. #17

    Default

    Also, it seems as if there is a bug with AR. Many people complaining about a large amount of missing. I'm getting the same problem. Yes, I know how to build a character so don't tell me I don't.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Krissums View Post
    Also, it seems as if there is a bug with AR. Many people complaining about a large amount of missing. I'm getting the same problem. Yes, I know how to build a character so don't tell me I don't.
    I've been pumping more into dex than strength and I'm missing the same amount of times as a pure strength build.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    His argument is completely valid. The blue boxes could be farmed in masses with lots of different accounts and could lead to a complete imbalance during CBT. G1 did the exact same thing and their CBT turned into catastrophe. The problem is it takes about 30 seconds to make a CBT accessible account and farm boxes.
    Let me get this straight.So they want to put Blue boxes as a reward or as a package during CBT?If its as a reward AFTER CBT, at Open Beta then yes his argument is indeed completely valid.But during CBT it doesnt really matter if, for example, you have an IM+17 weapon and nobody else doenst because the whole point of CBT is to fix any bugs related to the game and generally improve it.So how makes that IM+17 you better than anyone else if there is no competition or other domination objectives?

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShift3R View Post
    Let me get this straight.So they want to put Blue boxes as a reward or as a package during CBT?If its as a reward AFTER CBT, at Open Beta then yes his argument is indeed completely valid.But during CBT it doesnt really matter if, for example, you have an IM+17 weapon and nobody else doenst because the whole point of CBT is to fix any bugs related to the game and generally improve it.So how makes that IM+17 you better than anyone else if there is no competition or other domination objectives?
    In a sense it doesn't matter but when you look at the implications a lot of box farming has on the server, you'll see why it could be a problem. If lots of players decide to farm the boxes for Ao, Lucid or dragon's boxes, imagine how OP that player will be and how much of an unfair advantage they gave themselves. Imagine a low level with a red dragon banner and Ao Dai because he farmed the boxes.

    Do you see why that is an issue, even during CBT?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •