Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Servers are now ONLINE after maintenance

What kind of server do we have Jamie? Like, is it a hybrid server?

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    In a sense it doesn't matter but when you look at the implications a lot of box farming has on the server, you'll see why it could be a problem. If lots of players decide to farm the boxes for Ao, Lucid or dragon's boxes, imagine how OP that player will be and how much of an unfair advantage they gave themselves. Imagine a low level with a red dragon banner and Ao Dai because he farmed the boxes.

Do you see why that is an issue, even during CBT?
    It still isnt a balance issue, because the purpose of the CBT is pointing in the opposite direction.The only "bad" thing that this farming could bring is that less people would actually try to find bugs and problems with the game...

What's in the package?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowTubeSocks View Post
    What's in the package?
    30 day premium
    10 miracle speed potions
    10 firecrackers
    five blue dragon boxes

Quote Originally Posted by ShapeShift3R View Post
    It still isnt a balance issue, because the purpose of the CBT is pointing in the opposite direction.The only "bad" thing that this farming could bring is that less people would actually try to find bugs and problems with the game...
    Of course it's a balance issue. If people farm boxes and get themselves stat deco's and banners then they are going to instantly have the upper hand in every single situation. Yes, it is a balance issue. I have seen for the last 30 minutes, lots of people getting refinement scrolls and lucid deco's.... It's going to impact a lot of players.

It doesn't matter if they give us 9 million boxes because this is CBT. If they want to give everyone 4 slotted 600 def sets then so be it, because this is only CBT.

Can anyone tell me what 9D content is on this server? Is it hybrid or not.

yep i've seen some ppl get +2 extreme refinement and Lucid Deco's jut from grinding the boxes. really isn't fair now it is?

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowTubeSocks View Post
    It doesn't matter if they give us 9 million boxes because this is CBT. If they want to give everyone 4 slotted 600 def sets then so be it, because this is only CBT.

Can anyone tell me what 9D content is on this server? Is it hybrid or not.
    Most of the content is pretty much up-to-date with GC content. Clothe refinement, assemble/dissamble, trade, navigation system.

Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm going to sit this one out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast