Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Celestial

Default Celestial

Hey everyone, if anyone used to play Acclaim's 9D on the Asura server, u might remember our guild. Starting fresh on this one, and hero band's up and running in closed beta. PM Zhao, BANE, Blood_Drunk for an invite...woooh, closed beta!

Hi, this is off topicish but what level do you need to make a band and how did you level up so quickly?!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanov View Post
    Hi, this is off topicish but what level do you need to make a band and how did you level up so quickly?!
    You need to be Raising Light 1 (49) and have five people in the party who are the same clan as you. Speak to the person who you get contribution points from and you make it there. A lot of players got the exp cards from Bamboo village - 3 x 100% or just used a nuker to level up quick enough. The exp rates have been increased so even at FD I'm pulling about 1% per kill.

You also have the dailies which you can do which give you a fair amount of exp per quest.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; March 16th, 2014 at 11:13 AM.

Zhao hmmm.. wassup long time no see lol.. if you remember me from Three Kingdoms begins hosted by Uforia company...
    Anyway how's going there man.. I went to play Age of Wushu but that game suks play to wins lol .. Anyway just drop by and see how's everyone is doing.. back then I was the leader of The Shadow of Valiance... drop by the clan community if you still here..
    Making a community called DemiGodz and looking to see if any of my old buddies want to join with me.. Free to join and we are in need couple of leaders to help out running the community. So pm me or just drop by to say hi alright.

DemiGodz - Blue Dragon - Age of Wushu - Guild Hosting - Guild Launch

Sincerely,

ICloud A.K. 7SkyCloud

Quote Originally Posted by DemiSky View Post
    Zhao hmmm.. wassup long time no see lol.. if you remember me from Three Kingdoms begins hosted by Uforia company...
    Anyway how's going there man.. I went to play Age of Wushu but that game suks play to wins lol .. Anyway just drop by and see how's everyone is doing.. back then I was the leader of The Shadow of Valiance... drop by the clan community if you still here..
    Making a community called DemiGodz and looking to see if any of my old buddies want to join with me.. Free to join and we are in need couple of leaders to help out running the community. So pm me or just drop by to say hi alright.

Sincerely,

ICloud A.K. 7SkyCloud
    Hey...sorry, I think you're thinking of a different Zhao. I've never played Three Kingdoms before =P

Quote Originally Posted by Vanov View Post
    What GTiJamie said, lol...I play a warrior, and it's hard to level up with the current hit rate bug, but I have a healer and nuker in my guild, so we just party up and grind on mobs with experience set to shared. They do most of the damage, and I hit what I can, haha.

Can't edit my original post, so just gonna add to this:

Celestial is a White Clan band...main band is Wu Tang, but we're gonna look for, or set up, clans from Shaolin and Beggars and roll it all into one smexy Hero League. We've never been a PK band, and will continue with that tradition....although, we still get our fair share of PvP action, whether it be at BP against the Black Clans or some grudge match between other White Clan hero bands. We try to be as helpful as we can, especially when it comes to gearing up people, running lower levels through instances for drops and epithets, and all that other good stuff. So, if this band appeals to your better nature (Happy Feet reference, anyone?), please message us in game or leave a message in here. I know we're only in closed beta, but nothing like setting up as much as we can in the early stages so that when open beta/full release comes around, we hit the ground running.

The Zhao I know used to play with Celestial in Asura right. I know Celestial from my past game in 9D .. I was the leader of The Shadow of Valiance that time. I left when I reach GL7 and that time DKJ, Elite against BnS, and the RD or something lol.

Wow Demi that was Wayyyy long ago. Good tymes!

Yea that was long long time I know.. I think Zhang wuji, is still playing age of wushu or something but I left age of wushu too many battles and corruptions on that game. Most likely is like a p2w, so many cbt and old players left to join EU server I think. Good to see you BANE hehehe I remember that name from some where.

Thanks,

ISword

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast