Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Translation & localization status

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post

    NPC Lycia - Sturdiness Skill
    I've always thought Consumables were cards and potions, items that can't be "Fine" or "Excepcional" like weapons/armor.
    However this skill says it increases the Endurance level of Consumables. Do consumables have an endurance?
    Or is this suppose to mean equipment? I am kinda afraid of buying this skill; Afraid that it's not programmed to work on weapons/armor :/


    I bought the skill and used it while crafting my gear. Yup, it is meant for "Equipment".
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

    Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Behind you!
    Posts
    94

    Default

    As seen in these two pictures:
    1. Uncomplete mission: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/1e7...hi9i72w1fg.jpg
    2. Complete Mission: http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/5dd...5c8e4273fg.jpg

    The description says to collect 30 music notes, but you actually only need to collect 15.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    While we're at it, why not actually include pet stats (like the zodiac pets) AND level on the pet's icon?
    For example, the divine bonds. They don't let you know what stats they give until you actually get one and right click it.
    And NONE of the passive pets indicate their own levels which make them hard to sell. It boils down to whether or not you trust the seller.
    I've also had a friend who bought a pet from a stall because the title said the pet was level 10 but she ended up getting a lvl 1 pet.
    I just noticed this while playing LHJP:



    Looks like it's gonna happen, eventually.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Sorry for double post, I'm reporting an error in the description of some purgatory plumes: the ones for critical hit chance of level 47, 57 and 67 have a wrong description, which basically says the crit chance they give is 10 times higher than what it really is, and sometimes it's completely wrong (magic crit chance for the lv 57 one says it's +180=18%, but it should be +18 or 1.8%). This is what it should say for each plume:

    Lv 47:
    Magic plume, +1.2%
    Melee plume, +1.2%
    Ranged plume, +2.4%

    Lv 57:
    Magic plume, +1.8%
    Melee plume, +1.8%
    Ranged plume, +3.6%

    Lv 67:
    Magic plume, +2.3%
    Melee plume, +2.3%
    Ranged plume, +4.6%

    The level 72 ones have a correct description (3% for magic and melee and 5% for ranged).
    This should be fixed ASAP because it's really misleading. Thanks.
    Last edited by AlehLH; August 18th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Posts
    246

    Default

    Or Aleh,

    Maybe the lv 72 plume is wrong

    jk

    I do argee with Aleh, I have the lv 67 crit plume on staff (description is 23% crit chance) and the lv 57 crit plume on sheild. (description is 18% crit chance) That's already a total of 41% crit chance. I also have +30 PERC on my armor and have 5 star battle charm. I still don't crit as much as I should be. (Or it could be that DP sucks)

    But tbh, I hope the description for lv 72 plume is wrong and that it should be 30% instead. Because if you think about it, 3% crit chance is totally useless. That almost as bad as gacha! People might as well ignore the crit plume and go for +attack instead.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HatefulFate View Post
    Or Aleh,

    Maybe the lv 72 plume is wrong

    jk

    I do argee with Aleh, I have the lv 67 crit plume on staff (description is 23% crit chance) and the lv 57 crit plume on sheild. (description is 18% crit chance) That's already a total of 41% crit chance. I also have +30 PERC on my armor and have 5 star battle charm. I still don't crit as much as I should be. (Or it could be that DP sucks)

    But tbh, I hope the description for lv 72 plume is wrong and that it should be 30% instead. Because if you think about it, 3% crit chance is totally useless. That almost as bad as gacha! People might as well ignore the crit plume and go for +attack instead.
    The 72 one is correct as I checked the japanese wiki, unfortunately yes these plumes are kinda useless and that's why they should fix the description lol

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Here are some more translation errors:

    First of all, the descriptions of the new skills at lv 75+ are mostly bugged, no matter the class. Examples:



    When you upgrade arctic blast to lv 6, it changes name and the description is written in a different way. Can this be fixed please?



    The skills that give stat points at lv 78 and 80 say "Extreme STR" in the description no matter what type of skill we check, like the INT one in the screenshot.



    Most Extreme skills upgrades have a wrong description like moon flame (0% spellpower + 0 points of damage lol), or pillars of frost (it just says null). Some are completely wrong, like Enlightenment lv 8, which uses Stasis Field (another skill) as name and description (there isn't even a lv 8 of that skill):



    I only know the errors in the skills of my class but I'm sure you have the tools to correct everything for other classes too.

    -

    Level 77 capes have wrong descriptions or weird English sentences that make no sense:



    The orange text should say "This cape cannot be enchanted or leveled down." like other capes.
    The green text should say "Equip: Increases MP Recovery Rate by 4 points during combat or non-combat."

    -

    Some purple lv 75 mats from Schneider's dungeon miss the green description:



    -



    The Pet Squad skill description needs to be updated.
    It could say "When used, enables summoning up to 4 pets and adjusting their formation.
    It will cost 6 [Dancing Souls] and it will last for 12 hours."

    -



    Crystalia unlike ALL other cities is called with just its name. It should be "Crystalia City of Military". For OCD's sake.


    ---------

    If someone is still checking this thread, please tell me.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Tokyo
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Gonna gather up everything in the thread thanks! <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •