Thread: Is it still worth the effort to train one?

Wink Is it still worth the effort to train one?

Hello all,

I do apologize if the the above title has caused any indirect insults to any of the ata players.

I would like to get a 1 v 1 char, basically to hunt for stuffs such as in maps like IM. I think that we all can come to a conclusion that your hunting capabilities (not bossing) is directly proportional to how fast your char kills.

So, I was going around asking a few clannies about how Atas fare. I had a few feedbacks which said they're fast, but still slower than fs or ps or ks.

And some bluntly replied and indicated they Atas are the worst at hunting/killing.

I know that one should create a char base on his or her own liking, but I still would like to know if it's worth the effort of playing an ata if hunting is a priority.

I hope that this thread does not come to a conclusion of indicating which class is better at hunting, but if a high lvl ata, (105 maybe?) can deliver some opinions on their capabilities in hunting, I'll be indebted with gratitude towards them.

Thank you for reading!!!

well...... is depend, is depend how u play how u build it, for me, i would worth to play, cuz ata has help in party and has cool skill lvl pretty fast, ppl like ata HOV, ata sexy move when she use Vengeance and Snippy Fear , almost the same sexy move

I thought 1v1 hunting with Ata's was one of the faster classes, BUT you pretty much require mana down/mana vamps.
    Endless Clan
    103 Priest - [N]less-Funbuns / 94 Mage - [N]less-Gandulf / 90 Atalanta - [N]less-Nabisco / 91 Fighter - Pots

Oh those Galantia days...

Ata is good for hunting bosses. I kill 30 mins Valento without miros at 9x. As I guess.
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Quote Originally Posted by JohnEricksonDeVera View Post
    Ata is good for hunting bosses. I kill 30 mins Valento without miros at 9x. As I guess.
    oh real? 9x 30minis without miros finish with valento? u must have good high age stuff pair vrs or dsr and ka something, if dont ata wont be that srtong do can that, if i am wrong,

Quote Originally Posted by HelloBetty View Post
    oh real? 9x 30minis without miros finish with valento? u must have good high age stuff pair vrs or dsr and ka something, if dont ata wont be that srtong do can that, if i am wrong,
    yeah.. just do hit and dodge
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

Ata is great in terms of hunting, they are long range damager and can't underestimate at bc. It depends on how you build the ata and dress it with high age items.
    Member of LEGENDS

I walk slowly but I never walk backward.

Still no direct input from any 108+ Ata on IM kill speeds...
    Endless Clan
    103 Priest - [N]less-Funbuns / 94 Mage - [N]less-Gandulf / 90 Atalanta - [N]less-Nabisco / 91 Fighter - Pots

Oh those Galantia days...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulia View Post
    I thought 1v1 hunting with Ata's was one of the faster classes, BUT you pretty much require mana down/mana vamps.
    Pikeman kills faster and more efficient with resources than atalanta. You will need mana down and mana regen to spam Sniffy Fear continuously but with pikeman mana regen is more than enough.

More than a year back, I used to hunt in IM using pikeman and atalanta at the same time (same level & same age of items). T5 skill had greatly improved hunting ability of the pikeman in IM.
    Last edited by Reggiester; March 31st, 2014 at 07:48 PM.

after say 118 atas dont need mana down spaming snippy with recharge keeps mana bar full, i kill almost as fast as a mech and close to a pike at my lvl. we are better at solo because we dont have to find a prs to keep in our pocket. in my opinion we are the best pure solo class, meaning we dont need to log all thous buffer classes to play.
    thc4me/jy