Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flying-Daggers

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Give me a shout in the open beta and I'll join sf. Always been up for a decent change. I'll still play whites for sure though.
    Good man. A server full of shao and bot warriors is so boring, I always want to be different!

Quote Originally Posted by Deco69 View Post
    Good man. A server full of shao and bot warriors is so boring, I always want to be different!
    The lore behind SF is incredibly interesting and I'm quite buzzed about capping a SF. I think we should mix it up and choose a different name for the band though, something a little more seductive but deadly?

SF got the best and usefull mastery (+100 AR melee and CK) and the 100%speed and critical buff. Plus the warriors have higher melee range when chasing nukers.

I don't understand why most players choose white side. Bald monks, Blue Pygama guys and Drunken tramps are cool ?! And what's wrong with Jinan. The map is so ugly, i hate the dirty grass. On the contrary Datong, looks like Colorado desert.

Black side is cool with Robin-Hood Conan style, Pinky Hotties skirt and Flaming Demon hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    The lore behind SF is incredibly interesting and I'm quite buzzed about capping a SF. I think we should mix it up and choose a different name for the band though, something a little more seductive but deadly?
    Sure I'm open to other names, maybe we could keep the "Daggers" part in there though, But throw some names at me!

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSonata View Post
    SF got the best and usefull mastery (+100 AR melee and CK) and the 100%speed and critical buff. Plus the warriors have higher melee range when chasing nukers.

I don't understand why most players choose white side. Bald monks, Blue Pygama guys and Drunken tramps are cool ?! And what's wrong with Jinan. The map is so ugly, i hate the dirty grass. On the contrary Datong, looks like Colorado desert.

Black side is cool with Robin-Hood Conan style, Pinky Hotties skirt and Flaming Demon hell yeah
    Yeah I'll probably make all my chars SF this time round! And yeah the range 5 smashes are awesome and you can sometimes avoid healer traps with them too .

I'll be a hd warr if we go full kr. It kicks ass in the KR version.

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    I'll be a hd warr if we go full kr. It kicks ass in the KR version.
    Full KR over time so that HD warr is going to suck until KR kicks in SF second role mate, let's go!

If you make me a decent level flower I might consider joining you Deco.

Flying-Laggers

Envy <3 we're the best SF band.

What? lying-laggers?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast