Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flying-Daggers

Default Flying-Daggers

Looking to re-create this league from Bardo. Obviously B3aver/2pac was the old LM but he no longer plays. I will wait till the open beta as I cant find enough flowers to make my band. It will be a Black League. Hoping to also attract more old players with an old league name also. This was one of the oldest leagues on Bardo.

New players are welcome, I am willing to help as much as possible once I have established myself into a position of helping others.

That leaugue was worse than NP.

Only girls wearing tiny skirts carrying large wheels? Room for a male janitor?

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    That leaugue was worse than NP.
    I'm just sick of seeing NM everywhere. WE were doing well until JugaloTroops and NoMercy came along and split all the league's apart. . Also I left FD at some point to make a league with CherubUltima, which failed hard. Ffs I miss acclaim days.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Only girls wearing tiny skirts carrying large wheels? Room for a male janitor?
    You won't be sticking to white clans?

Quote Originally Posted by Deco69 View Post
    I'm just sick of seeing NM everywhere. WE were doing well until JugaloTroops and NoMercy came along and split all the league's apart. . Also I left FD at some point to make a league with CherubUltima, which failed hard. Ffs I miss acclaim days.

Since PW right through till GC I've always been White: Shaolin, WT and LoB - all capped. I really feel like a change is in order and I would happily try out the Blacks for a change. SF does look quite promising and at second role, gg, /faceroll, op. That and the wheels look cool as hell. There is also one more bonus. I won't have to continue to look at my male character's pixel ass whilst running around the world.

NM was only NM on bardo, NM was not NM after G1 sold the game to GC.
    (There were some arseholes in NM too during bardo such as you might know Men_Shen I left NM for months because of that dumbf*ck)

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    NM was only NM on bardo, NM was not NM after G1 sold the game to GC.
    (There were some arseholes in NM too during bardo such as you might know Men_Shen I left NM for months because of that dumbf*ck)
    A friend of mine knew him IRL. He shared his account with many people that's why he was basically on everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalSonata View Post
    A friend of mine knew him IRL. He shared his account with many people that's why he was basically on everytime.
    Acc sharing is a stupid thing.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Since PW right through till GC I've always been White: Shaolin, WT and LoB - all capped. I really feel like a change is in order and I would happily try out the Blacks for a change. SF does look quite promising and at second role, gg, /faceroll, op. That and the wheels look cool as hell. There is also one more bonus. I won't have to continue to look at my male character's pixel ass whilst running around the world.
    Yeah after acclaim shut down I've mostly played white clan. Now I just want to be a sacred flower. They are the only clan with useful masteries, +100AR/ck AR and a 100% speed and crit buff, only lasts 30 seconds but it's useful! Its also a lot of fun to play a Flower warrior too, feels completely different.

Yeah after acclaim shut down I've mostly played white clan. Now I just want to be a sacred flower. They are the only clan with useful masteries, +100AR/ck AR and a 100% speed and crit buff, only lasts 30 seconds but it's useful! Its also a lot of fun to play a Flower warrior too, feels completely different.
    Give me a shout in the open beta and I'll join sf. Always been up for a decent change. I'll still play whites for sure though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast