Thread: Searching for lvl60 equiment

Question Searching for lvl60 equiment

Hi!

Where can I buy new items after Navisko? Because my equiment is getting seriously outdated, or should I try getting items from mobs(monsters), if so how far do I have to go to get lvl60 item drops? (I am lvl 62 at the moment)

PS: Gaining exp in Forbidden land at the moment, but the drops are horrible : /

Not sure how low CC's drop, but every other weekend (and it still might even be active now) you can go to Land of Dusk and there will be tons of 6x,7x,8x gear rotting from parties leveling.

Otherwise you have to be level 70 and go into S1 before seeing lvl60 drops. In general, maps drop 2-3 'tiers' lower than their level range.

Also don't bother aging gear at that level, save your raids and you can celesto gem if you need to for MUCH cheaper.
    Endless Clan
    103 Priest - [N]less-Funbuns / 94 Mage - [N]less-Gandulf / 90 Atalanta - [N]less-Nabisco / 91 Fighter - Pots

Oh those Galantia days...

Forgot to mention, be nice and ask first, though many are likely not going to care about you looting/cleaning up the under for them.
    Endless Clan
    103 Priest - [N]less-Funbuns / 94 Mage - [N]less-Gandulf / 90 Atalanta - [N]less-Nabisco / 91 Fighter - Pots

Many thanks Soulia!

So there is supposed to be an event at Land of Dusk every other week? Where can I find info about this?

Also gonna ask you about the Mirotic crystals, is there some kind of algorytm to how often and when they appear?

For March:
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=63728
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=59264
    Waiting on one for April.

Specifically the mini-Kelvezu's spawn CC's which drops the items when killed.

Miro Crystals drop when you kill mobs within +/-10 levels of you.
    Endless Clan

Thanks again!