Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates

Please Suba, read my thread in 'reported bugs' section. Fix the scr_base client modification glitches and the buff-stuck glith, etc.

Deimos you forgot the starter gift or there wont be any ?
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by BizaRRe123 View Post
    Deimos you forgot the starter gift or there wont be any ?
    One of the staff did mention a gift for taking part in CBT but perhaps that might change after what happened with the CBT package.

Thanks Deimos for this update, it has answered a lot of my queries. Thanks for listening. And all you guys out there complaining that this will not be full KR, it's kind of unfair to hold this against Suba because no other version out there is full KR except for KR.

Hmm interesting, a Canadian based server/host but events based on UK event, so we can assume this server is to accomodate the european community. I hope there will be GM cover during this time then. Otherwise hackers and cheaters will run rampant when you guys are still asleep and then they will sleep when you guys wake up

Can we also see the list of Item Mall stuff that you guys are planning?

In original 9D items could be dropped and picked up by other players or trashed, but now can only be trashed. Also daily quests are carried forward far too long so char has to go back to previous map for a lot of levels to get the xp. With Warriors 2nd role there area lot less skills they can use when they get to lvl 190+.

Quote Originally Posted by BANE13 View Post
    Please Dont forget Dungeon Bug.
    Melee damage on mobs and bosses is wrong.
    What he said. Definitely something wrong when an EC chi kung healer can easily hit the CoF boss for 15k+ per nuke, but a melee character of the same level is struggling to even hit for 2k. If that isn't fixed by open beta, definitely going to see very few warriors running around. And the damage bug is also applicable to bosses outside of dungeons - at mid EC I crit Shen Mo for, at most, 800 with my active and 1300 with my smashes. Add that to the defense bug, and I feel more like a wet paper towel than an impenetrable fortress of awesomeness.

At the moment I feel very gimped...which sucks.

I sound like a broken record, but if we can't go full KR anytime soon, can we PLEASE just get OUR version of 9D back? There is nothing good that'll come out of this mixed content. I've said why on multiple other forums including this one. I don't know what else to do, nor do I know how to slice the cake now. What do you guys want in order to listen to "us" .

Please don't mess up. There's no need for a mixed server. Can't anyone who has been in power that isn't named GTiJamie realize how 4ucked up this kind of server is before it's too late? Things like this happened by accident. It's so bad that the private server who started the mixed content trend (and who forced GC to make this kind of move) ended up wiping that server. Suba can't you see that this mixed content style of 9D was made JUST SO THEY CAN MILK PLAYERS?. Why can't anyone see that????

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    One of the staff did mention a gift for taking part in CBT but perhaps that might change after what happened with the CBT package.
    yea,removing everything its the solution,great
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowTubeSocks View Post
    I sound like a broken record, but if we can't go full KR anytime soon, can we PLEASE just get OUR version of 9D back? There is nothing good that'll come out of this mixed content. I've said why on multiple other forums including this one. I don't know what else to do, nor do I know how to slice the cake now. What do you guys want in order to listen to "us" .

Please don't mess up. There's no need for a mixed server. Can't anyone who has been in power that isn't named GTiJamie realize how 4ucked up this kind of server is before it's too late? Things like this happened by accident. It's so bad that the private server who started the mixed content trend (and who forced GC to make this kind of move) ended up wiping that server. Suba can't you see that this mixed content style of 9D was made JUST SO THEY CAN MILK PLAYERS?. Why can't anyone see that????
    I too would love to see the old 9d back before clothes refine, before +13 and higher refine, before banners ran rampant. But you know it's too little too late we can do now, they're gonna be using the GC version. Nothing we can do about that.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    I too would love to see the old 9d back before clothes refine, before +13 and higher refine, before banners ran rampant. But you know it's too little too late we can do now, they're gonna be using the GC version. Nothing we can do about that.
    This isn't about new or old 9D. I'm tired of seeing this half-assed server that was designed to milk wallets. All the problems people are bringing up has a solution in OUR version of 9D. Anyone who disagrees doesn't know 9D. I understand the community wants new content but lets be realistic, we won't be getting any of that stuff anytime soon. Is everyone so thirsty for new stuff that they'd rather play this broken crap? Why not play our own style of 9D until we can get a full KR? The patch for our version will be much easier to get, and with Jamie's idea of CBT phase testing with veterans, we'll be able to enjoy the game quicker. We won't have the issue of insane IM items, insane OP gear etc that people are complaining about now.

I've been saying since the first day I got here that Suba needs to make the right decision instead of listening to the majority of the community. Ffs the majority of the community don't even know what they want themselves.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast