Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Updates

One thing is for sure. People don`t want a P2W game, YET if we get a copy cat version of GC`s that is a P2W content. EVERYTHING leads you to IM there. You guys have no idea how its there, yet y`all argue on it cause you want just same ish as they have. Either scratch the content out of 9D till a certain point back and let use play that old version till full updates can be added (like rts said), either give us the fully updated KR server.

GC-ish server = P2W no matter how much changes they make, and decos like AoDai and other stuffs need to be implemented cause of the 200k dmg cap WHICH w/o those decos will be reachable only by few ck hybs/nukers.

Y`all that disagree have no idea how its there so pls SDFU. (excuse my language)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

I want the starter gift to be auto 2nd role and some honour students. Seems a reasonable gift.

I do want to see AoDai decos though, mainly because I can afford them now.

Quote Originally Posted by NameLess113 View Post
    One thing is for sure. People don`t want a P2W game, YET if we get a copy cat version of GC`s that is a P2W content. EVERYTHING leads you to IM there. You guys have no idea how its there, yet y`all argue on it cause you want just same ish as they have. Either scratch the content out of 9D till a certain point back and let use play that old version till full updates can be added (like rts said), either give us the fully updated KR server.

GC-ish server = P2W no matter how much changes they make, and decos like AoDai and other stuffs need to be implemented cause of the 200k dmg cap WHICH w/o those decos will be reachable only by few ck hybs/nukers.

Y`all that disagree have no idea how its there so pls SDFU. (excuse my language)
    I've been trying to get these points across for the longest bro. This mixed content leads to nothing good, and if we can't get full KR anytime soon, the only thing to do is go back to our version of 9D without 2nd Tibet. Everything released with and after 2nd Tibet doesn't really cope well without a full KR.

Things like OP decos that cost 100$ won't be a problem because the best deco in the IM could be a 30d deco. Remember those days? There's so many solutions to the problems the community keeps bringing that OUR version of 9D can fix. We can have such an enjoyable game until full KR comes along.
    Last edited by RainbowTubeSocks; April 3rd, 2014 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deco69 View Post
    I want the starter gift to be auto 2nd role and some honour students. Seems a reasonable gift.
    A great idea . For me a perfect gift would be a nice looking deco // hermit or Quilin weapon event // some kinda other usefull event to help us buff our stats for easier grind //for me courrier passes , like 40 -50 for Rtd Quests
    Or just make collection event for all above to make players work for items . And this kinda event would be 1 time only id call it " The grand SG Open beta of Nine lands " or something like that .
    If we would get a 4th and 5th bag with Hp leech id be rly happy.
    They could also put item that gives u 2nd Role ,that way the server would make some proffit . And adding this item wouldnt count as pay2win

Also I don't know why people think hitting 2k in Cof is a bug. That seems very normal to me, I'm pretty sure before the 2nd role update I was hitting less than that. You're all used to having high end gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Poootato View Post
    A great idea . For me a perfect gift would be a nice looking deco // hermit or Quilin weapon event // some kinda other usefull event to help us buff our stats for easier grind //for me courrier passes , like 40 -50 for Rtd Quests
    Or just make collection event for all above to make players work for items . And this kinda event would be 1 time only id call it " The grand SG Open beta of Nine lands " or something like that .
    If we would get a 4th and 5th bag with Hp leech id be rly happy.
    They could also put item that gives u 2nd Role ,that way the server would make some proffit . And adding this item wouldnt count as pay2win
    I would buy 2nd role.

Quote Originally Posted by Deco69 View Post
    Also I don't know why people think hitting 2k in Cof is a bug. That seems very normal to me, I'm pretty sure before the 2nd role update I was hitting less than that. You're all used to having high end gear.
    It's not about high end gear. A warrior should be hitting way more than that on the easiest dungeon in the game, unless they decided that warriors should do hardly any damage at all in dungeons. And 2k would be fine, if that was a regular hit on my active attack animation. However, I can reach maybe 1500 on a smash that crits, 400-800 crits on my regular attacks. Those are the numbers I've seen at SM, and even now at FC I'm still seeing the same numbers. I fail to see where it's normal for nukes to do damage appropriate for the player's level, but no matter how high a level melees are, their damage is more or less tickling dungeon mobs and all bosses. None of the versions of 9D I've played mitigated a warrior's damage like that. And, unless that problem's fixed, warriors have no choice but to be carried around like helpless little babies.
    Last edited by Vedris; April 3rd, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

Is it GC's x6? or Acclaim?

Quote Originally Posted by Gluco View Post
    Is it GC's x6? or Acclaim?
    I think its GC
    Since there were many discusions regarding the x Exp rates compared to GC version

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast