Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Updates

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    Because they removed Dragon boxes?
    That and all of our conversations and suggestions meant a higher exp rate, better refinement rates, rubbish removed from im that makes it p2w and we'll eventually see kr content. That would have taken GC at least a year to do.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Amongst the kings
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    That and all of our conversations and suggestions meant a higher exp rate, better refinement rates, rubbish removed from im that makes it p2w and we'll eventually see kr content. That would have taken GC at least a year to do.
    Using GC's current content makes this game P2W no matter what they add in the IM. This mixed server is designed to milk players. GC is still using their U.S skill table........

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowTubeSocks View Post
    Using GC's current content makes this game P2W no matter what they add in the IM. This mixed server is designed to milk players. GC is still using their U.S skill table........
    Which will all change eventually. Just give them time. They're trying.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom, England.
    Posts
    115

    Default

    When GC introduce new content they make sure you have to pay for something in order to have it.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deco69 View Post
    When GC introduce new content they make sure you have to pay for something in order to have it.
    How GC works.

    Lets add +13/+14/+15 refine levels, BUT lets not increase +12 refine lvl chance.

    Lets add cloth refinement, but twitch the refine rates so one have to spend 2 grands on DBs getting any good.

    Lets add OP and usefull items in item mal, gambling items (blue boxes) and put inside those anything that players want to get, but can`t get ingame cause we`ll remove it anyway and let them spend $$$$ (they removed/edited content from patches/events as they pleased so players have in the end go to IM to complete something)

    Lets add Clan Lucid decos Assemble, BUT lets have them spend $$$$ so they can make it.

    Lets add SUPER DOOPER OP Deco in IM, permanent one for 100$ each just cause we want to.



    One huge reason why we dislike GC-ish content is cause of the so much missing content which they edited on their own needs to make as much money as possible.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

  6. #46

    Default

    GC does not want money, it's all lies, they made just 50.000$ of noble decos?
    My channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA1tKMKKHTagfNWn_SrrdgA/videos

  7. #47

    Default

    have prob with drop rate. I reach SM 10 and have to use FD bracers bc I havent earned a SM one till now. Mobs drop thousands axes, wheels and spears but bracers, not at all.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Which will all change eventually. Just give them time. They're trying.
    Apparently the work they've put in is not enough. They are not trying hard enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by FuriaAlba View Post
    GC does not want money, it's all lies, they made just 50.000$ of noble decos?
    I lol'd.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •