Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Default Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your efforts and feedback on 9Dragons' Close Beta Test.

To follow up on our recent update, we have now confirmed with Devs that the 2 key issues: 1) Miss/defense bugs & 2) Problems relating to operation of browser based 9Dragons' version have been addressed.

As these key issues that have been identified as roadblock for Open Beta has been resolved, we will officially draw an end to Close Beta on April 4th, 2014 - 17:00 UK Time. All data from Close Beta will be wiped.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's effort and feedback during the Close Beta period.

We are aware that there are a number of additional bugs that requires fix. Please rest assure that we will be tackling and fixing these bugs in the Open Beta period.

The Open Beta period will enable us to conduct more comprehensive feedback and tests that we were not able to conduct through Close Beta.

Please be advised that there will be NO DATA WIPE starting from Open Beta.

Thank you again for all your commitment, passion and patience for Suba Games' 9Dragons.

Open Beta begins on April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time. We look forward to seeing you all in Open Beta.

Wow so sudden! Still think the whole player stat system is messed up. I hope your fix does just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    The Open Beta period will enable us to conduct more comprehensive feedback and tests that we were not able to conduct through Close Beta.
    What?

Also what are the official rates/changes/etc from closed beta to open beta? Are those two issues really the only things being changed upon release of open beta?

also might wanna take a look at the pvp dmg system... is f***d up!!but i hope with the OB and def/miss bug fixed the pvp will be more balanced^^

Can we get a time zone code for conversion?

i am on the east coast. according to the time zone map it will close noon eastern and open 3pm eastern

thats what i came up with.. but on a timezone map i got UMT 0 and +1 for "UK" time...just like some clarification

You better have the bugs fixed, I just got 1-hit by a FC 2 warrior's ACTIVE. A whole 3500 hp with ACTIVE

Everyone expecting a full game for open beta needs to relax. Open beta is still BETA.
    All i can say is as long as they continue to communicate and fix bugs throughout the open beta than this is a good thing. With no more wipes on the way it's a great way to start leveling and playing for real.

I just sure hope that they are really trying to obtain the KR build and i'll be honest, i am kinda sad that they are opening it without anything from KR. I will be watching closely the next couple months and if there is no hope of getting KR build then it's GG for me. not gunna waste my time on the same old game.

maybe i am missing an update but in an earlier post Quote:--Start Date for Open Beta
    We would like to ensure the bugs indicated above are fully addressed first before we embark on the open beta phase. Based on our conversation with the devs, we should expect solution and hot fixes within a matter of days. Once fixes have been confirmed, we will formally announce Open Beta start date. how can them bugs be fixed without an update ??????????

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast