Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Yep, I'm still playing. Made a few friends too.

is this server any good as redfox wont even let me register

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your efforts and feedback on 9Dragons' Close Beta Test.

To follow up on our recent update, we have now confirmed with Devs that the 2 key issues: 1) Miss/defense bugs & 2) Problems relating to operation of browser based 9Dragons' version have been addressed.

As these key issues that have been identified as roadblock for Open Beta has been resolved, we will officially draw an end to Close Beta on April 4th, 2014 - 17:00 UK Time. All data from Close Beta will be wiped.

Once again, we appreciate everyone's effort and feedback during the Close Beta period.

We are aware that there are a number of additional bugs that requires fix. Please rest assure that we will be tackling and fixing these bugs in the Open Beta period.

The Open Beta period will enable us to conduct more comprehensive feedback and tests that we were not able to conduct through Close Beta.

Please be advised that there will be NO DATA WIPE starting from Open Beta.

Thank you again for all your commitment, passion and patience for Suba Games' 9Dragons.

Open Beta begins on April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time. We look forward to seeing you all in Open Beta.
    Please help newbie some gift.i want to know have any event on weeken?

Default Fatal error

Hey guys, someone can help me? I downloaded the game a couple minutes ago and install it, but when i clicked to play the computer crashed and now i cannot get the game start. Anything like that happen to you guys? My SO is W10

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011