Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian56uk2 View Post
    Once fixes have been confirmed, we will formally announce Open Beta start date. how can them bugs be fixed without an update ??????????
    they never said they would apply the fixes to the Closed beta. they are saying they have "confirmed fixes" and will be applying them to open beta.

Thank you for introducing yourself to the community before hitting us with a bombshell. Firstly, who are you and what knowledge do you have with this game? Secondly, why on earth would you close this and open it when it is a very poorly judged server and needs ample amounts of work before you can even consider taking it out of closed beta. If you honestly think the ar/dodge/def bbug is the 'roadblock' then you honestly have no idea what you are judging. This server is broken in many aspects and you're only focusing on the trivial problems. Good luck but I don't see you lasting longer than a year.

Take the communities advice, we know the game down to the T and we know what needs fixing before launching open release. If you release this as open release with the amount of bugs, security flaws and general server files being utter rubbish, you will lose your community and your contract will die.

Ain't no bugs stopping me from playing, however 3 consecutive 12 hour shifts are!

You guys still have time to cancel releasing open beta, at least I hope so.

Don't trust Joongwon/Indy21, just look at any other publisher's version of 9Dragons. They are never going to give you the updates you want. You better get the majority before entering open beta, or just drop the game. Every publisher has been promised so many things and it always ends up being the same **** over and over.

Please update your game website also! https://subagames.com/NineDragons/

This can`t be good.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

give us a weapon when OB starts
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Thank you for introducing yourself to the community before hitting us with a bombshell. Firstly, who are you and what knowledge do you have with this game? Secondly, why on earth would you close this and open it when it is a very poorly judged server and needs ample amounts of work before you can even consider taking it out of closed beta. If you honestly think the ar/dodge/def bbug is the 'roadblock' then you honestly have no idea what you are judging. This server is broken in many aspects and you're only focusing on the trivial problems. Good luck but I don't see you lasting longer than a year.

Take the communities advice, we know the game down to the T and we know what needs fixing before launching open release. If you release this as open release with the amount of bugs, security flaws and general server files being utter rubbish, you will lose your community and your contract will die.
    Way to come off as a complete **** bro.

i already saw people using skill trainer bots in cbt -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Taylorwesl88B48 View Post
    Way to come off as a complete **** bro.
    Yes. It isn't always friendliness and love. Sometimes you have to be hard on people. There is also a small handful of people that agree with me. I don't want to come across like a **** in the slightest. I just want to hit home some hard truth that if this is executed, the community will be executed as a result. The publishers are respectful to the community and take as much criticism and suggestive ideas as possible whic h is great. However, this wasn't any of our ideas and this will not do the game any good or the community.

We need to be working together to come up with collaborative ideas that will help us build new bridges, view new horizons and create something unique that no other version of 9D has - it doesn't have to be content, it could simply be trivial methodologies or ideas. This isn't that idea and in my opinion, this concept will kill us.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 4th, 2014 at 04:37 AM.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast