Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Open Beta Launch - (April 4th, 2014 - 20:00 UK Time)

Not quite sure I agree with releasing open beta so soon. Yes, tweaks here and there are usually needed even during open beta, but the problems we've been experiencing so far with the game go beyond just minor tweaking. They render the game almost unplayable, and definitely not as enjoyable as we'd like it to be. Wish closed beta would continue until the major issues are resolved, and then give us advanced notice of when open beta will begin (not just dropped on us out of nowhere). Just feels like they're rushing this game along.

Hmm im gobsmacked. Why dont you patch the "fixes" from the developers and let us judge whether it is really fixed or just a nother dodgy work-around? I wouldnt be surprised if they added +3k AR and 3K Def to everyone as a base state now LOL.

But anyway, I hope people cant hotswap client files. Oh man Suba you need to stop surprising us with sudden notices like this. It's not a good way to earn our trust and faith in you, out of nowhere a new GM comes without introduction and drops down a bombshell of a notice. It's not April Fools anymore y'know?

I got mixed feelings.

Being really excited right now but i STRONGLY understand the communty concern. So many things need to be fixed, you are rushing this out even though players pointed out many things going wrong.

I hope it won't turn into another fiasco.

I am starting to think that this game hates warriors.. first the miss bug now the stats bug which makes playing as a warrior a hellish task i'm getting in 1 hit 3k dmg from mobs at ec with deco hermit buff and full buffs...and now they want to wipe our chars and start over again...why wouldent u want to keep only the chars without any items. That would realy help the new players not mentioning they will have a pool of pple to test the ld/icy maps and willing to purchase micro transactions in order to advance higher in lvl plus the wars wich make this game fun... in my opinion ther decisions will make the servers full of nukers and that wont make too manny people want to keep playing and it will spiral for you in a 0 populatio server..Please consider it.

Wipe because it's not fair for those that did not play at all or played just a little during CBT. With the xp/skill/rates that they have announced getting back to ec will be a walk in the park. i don't know about the ar/def bug since i've made a nuker from the beginning but maybe that will get fixed with OBT start. Still, the news that OBT will start in such a short time kinda dropped of the sky. 9Dragons page from Subagames website still has CBT presented and the new GM has not been introduced in a proper way. I hope starting OBT now it's a good decision

Quote Originally Posted by Cracaniciealmeu View Post
    Wipe because it's not fair for those that did not play at all or played just a little during CBT.
    And because you dident play you want the rest of us who played to be punished??And belive me playing as a warr even with the rates it was a pain..

As a matter of fact i did played and as i said i don't know what problems the warrior had. They'll wipe the characters and items that we got during CBT and that's all. Nobody's forcing you to play from scratch, again, just like nobody forced you to play during CBT. The fact that they'll wipe the Database was known from the beginning. It would have been a punishment if they would have wiped the database without telling us first -if you can call that a punishment-.

There should be a complete database wipe to prevent any of the accounts that farmed blue boxes for the items to be put into the OBT. We had promise that after CBT, there would be a complete wipe and now it looks like a big contradiction. Do not bring forward OBT and allow players to keep their characters - it's pathetic.

This is only going to further alienate the players who were screwed over by the selfish masses who decided they would spoil everyone's CBT by farming boxes. The rates are fair and the skill exp is good but everything else is going to be the same bugged rubbish with the exception of mass amounts of banners, decos, refined weapons, etc... It's completely wrong. We barely had a chance to fully test the content at CS10 and you want to throw OBT straight up with all of the problems remaining. Stop rushing and be patient like we're being patient with you. We moved past the mistake of the blue dragon boxes because we knew they would be deleted when CBT ended and now it looks like the opposite is happening so in converse, we've sort of been lied to again...

Post pone the OBT
    Fix the bugs that we have told you about and make sure they are properly fixed and not bodged with silly ways around it like increasing the AR to high amounts.
    Wipe the entire database
    Launch the OBT alongside staff with experience in 9D
    Ignore the KR content and focus on fixing and fine tuning any other bugs that are found
    Update content slowly based on community preference but in a separate test server
    Watch population increase

That's how I would have done it. I'm really not looking forward to this OBT.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 4th, 2014 at 12:34 PM.

Releasing open beta, after a closed one in which you had alots bugs, is a mistake. I didnt see any improvement of one single bug related by players, just topping with more AR which didnt solved problem. In close beta were just ck users and even them with alot bugs too , so what so rush to open beta? to start opening IM????
    seriously now, first should solve your problems, after try open beta!!!! The version how was in CBT was worst than GC one, even there are alot bugs too. Amasing!!! not even 1 month on cbt, and before you are sure the vital bugs solved...

Quote Originally Posted by ACupOfTea View Post
    Releasing open beta, after a closed one in which you had alots bugs, is a mistake. I didnt see any improvement of one single bug related by players, just topping with more AR which didnt solved problem. In close beta were just ck users and even them with alot bugs too , so what so rush to open beta? to start opening IM????
    seriously now, first should solve your problems, after try open beta!!!! The version how was in CBT was worst than GC one, even there are alot bugs too. Amasing!!! not even 1 month on cbt, and before you are sure the vital bugs solved...
    As much as I completely agree, we also have to take into account the developer's agreement with the publishers. Whilst the publishers may wish to slow things down, the developers may have a different idea and hold the legal rights to demand changes when they need them. It seems the developers are pushing to have the OBT up quickly? Why I have no idea!

Suba are really clutching a double edged sword tightly because their contract is dependent on the server's success and with developer decisions like this, that server isn't going to be successful.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast