Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Browser Versions Not Working (Resolved)

Default Browser Versions Not Working (Resolved)

Currently Browser versions are not working, we are looking into the issue and will let you know as soon as we get it up and running again. In the meantime please use the client version to get into the same. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: Browser versions are now working as intended.

What about my GG error 114? I even turned off my AV/firewall just to check that. I can't use both versions of 9D, after all.

browser version isnt working for me

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemch1ajYB View Post
    browser version isnt working for me
    Which browser are you using?

When people reply with "Browser not working" you should add some additional information to make the help responses much more accurate:

Which browser are you using?
    Which plug-ins do you have installed?
    Did you install the required plugin and does it show up in your browser's plug-in?
    Which version of Windows/MacOS/Linux are you using?
    Have you updated your browser?
    What does the error look like(is there a written error, a graphical error, is the page white,etc...)?
    What current steps have you taken to try to troubleshoot the problem (different computer, different browser, cleared cookies/temporary internet files, un-installed plug-in, reinstalled plug-in, disabled anti-virus/firewall, checked for any conflicting plug-ins/processes/applications running)?

These would greatly help when asking for help troubleshooting the errors. Each attempt to execute the plugin creates a timestamped error log file which can be found under %appdata%, the file is really useful when trying to diagnose the problem. My error log seems to show that one of the files is unable to pull information from another file which is causing a violation preventing the plugin from executing properly:

13:02:28 JWPCURLDownload.cpp (279) : Error from url:http://patch.subagames.com/9Dragons/...ogin_00.tga.7z cURL(6), http_code(0), download size:0/0
    13:02:33 JWPInterface.cpp (433) : Release SDK Interface!
    13:02:33 JWPInterface.cpp (66) : End FrameMove Thread
    13:02:48 JWPlugin.cpp (200) : onWindowDetached Plugin!
    13:02:48 JWPlugin.cpp (237) : Plugin Closed!

im using firefox i got java plug ins and joon won plug in too i use windows 7 the browser is updated and when i try to enter the game through browser i just see the vagabond character and nothing else i havent really tried to use other browser because i never had any kind of problem with firefox

EDIT: i tried using IE too but still nothing i download+istall the plug in and i cant play the game
    Last edited by Kitsunemch1ajYB; April 11th, 2014 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemch1ajYB View Post
    im using firefox i got java plug ins and joon won plug in too i use windows 7 the browser is updated and when i try to enter the game through browser i just see the vagabond character and nothing else i havent really tried to use other browser because i never had any kind of problem with firefox

EDIT: i tried using IE too but still nothing i download+istall the plug in and i cant play the game
    On the start menu, type %appdata% into the search bar and click roaming. Find the JWplugin folder and inside that folder open the plugin filder, inside that folder open the data folder. Inside the data folder is a folder called logs, open the logs folder and find the log file with the latest date which will most likely be the top one. Double click that file, copy everything (ctrl c and ctrl a) and upload the copied text to pastebin.com
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 11th, 2014 at 01:59 PM.

the log file is empty

First of make sure you have the latest version of Firefox Installed. If you do try going into the JWPlugin/Apps folder and deleting the NineDragons_UK folder. Once you open firefox it should start a fresh download of the browser client. If none of this works you might want to consider running it from Chrome.

I'll go off-topic to add that Chrome is by far better than Firefox. By far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast