Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Browser Versions Not Working (Resolved)

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    I think Chrome isn't able to find a file which causes the xkernel error, Firefox and IE cannot load the plugin and Safari has the same issue. Opera works but as a technical stand point, I don't really know why. I guess the engine just lets the plugin work.
    yea i think is sth that suba games must work on otherwise we all have to use opera (or those who at least got the same issue)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemch1ajYB View Post
    yea i think is sth that suba games must work on otherwise we all have to use opera (or those who at least got the same issue)
    Opera is actually a great browser. If you find any more issues, let me know and I'll do my best to fix them. Chrome definitely has an issue with the file location though.

i play on opera now and i noticed that browser version dosent have fullscreen mode

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemch1ajYB View Post
    i play on opera now and i noticed that browser version dosent have fullscreen mode
    Yeah, the plugin is a set size and I'm sure once they get the bugs on each browser fixed they'll add a fullscreen mode. Ask for fullscreen mode in a suggestion
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 11th, 2014 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Currently Browser versions are not working, we are looking into the issue and will let you know as soon as we get it up and running again. In the meantime please use the client version to get into the same. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Edit: Browser versions are now working as intended.
    I am still unable to launch the game in firefox. There is no solution in this topic either. Since you claim this problem is solved, please direct me to the solution. Thank you.
    Or does your statement "Browser versions are now working as intended" mean that firefox is not meant to work?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123