Thread: Road to Dragon quest bugged

Default Road to Dragon quest bugged

I'm stuck on Heavenly Demon road to dragon quest Chapter 2 Part 2: Nocturnal Madness quest. It requires me to kill Tarantulas in Shi Zhang and get 10 venom sacks off them, however, no matter how many I kill nothing will drop. I have been trying this quest since I've got it and now I'm almost Elemental Crown level already. I really need to have this solved as fast as possible since I would not be able to do my 2nd role quest?(not sure) Please look into this or contact me in game whenever IGN: TheMongol

you are too high level to get any drop frum those mobs your best choise stay there and gather venom sacks that got droped by other players !

It did not drop even at the time when I was at the level the quest had appeared. I also believe that the venom sacks dont drop but goes right into your bag, so using other players does not seem like an option.

Did you crash or NPC stopped responding to you when returning any quests before that? cos that will totally screw up RTD's also. Do you have any other quests showing in other maps at all? yeah the turantula quest should automatically count per kill irrc and dont need to specifically pick up any drops.

I have a similar situation now but my NPC crashed while retuning a completed quest, then since then all quests have disappeared and i cant continue doing my RTDs either. You need GM help for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukai94RRv2WyBf View Post
    I'm stuck on Heavenly Demon road to dragon quest Chapter 2 Part 2: Nocturnal Madness quest. It requires me to kill Tarantulas in Shi Zhang and get 10 venom sacks off them, however, no matter how many I kill nothing will drop. I have been trying this quest since I've got it and now I'm almost Elemental Crown level already. I really need to have this solved as fast as possible since I would not be able to do my 2nd role quest?(not sure) Please look into this or contact me in game whenever IGN: TheMongol
    Nice IGN .

Been trying to get help but it seems like there is noone that can do anything about it.. Now I can't progress in the game until it gets fixed =/

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Can you reset my char or do what i requested in PM if possible please Deimos?

same as me