Thread: GM Add SUPPORT system for 9Dragons already!

Default GM Add SUPPORT system for 9Dragons already!

Since this is OBT now, we still cannot report our bugged stuff to the staff. 9D isnt listed under your ticket system. Please get this fixed, otherwise im forced to spam PM's and forum just for my personal ingame issues. This is all very frustrating. I've even stood in Hefei, roared for GM, open up a sign asking you to help check my account but no response yet.

There is no GM cover on weekends? does that mean that cheaters run free during those times? Or people that require help wont get anything? I've taken my Lucid 4 day deco quest and now ended up wasting 2 days since I cant progress in game. What a waste.

Sorry it's a bad morning, and monday rants are needed to get out the way!

And also change your Main web page it still talks about CBT. How can people trust you as a competent publisher if you cant even be bothered to update your main webpage? I have seen on some 9D fan forums stating that your website shows you as a poor company, that you cant afford to update it? (LOL) and its detracting any newcomers!

Thanks for listening! hope these issues are sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Since this is OBT now, we still cannot report our bugged stuff to the staff. 9D isnt listed under your ticket system. Please get this fixed, otherwise im forced to spam PM's and forum just for my personal ingame issues. This is all very frustrating. I've even stood in Hefei, roared for GM, open up a sign asking you to help check my account but no response yet.

There is no GM cover on weekends? does that mean that cheaters run free during those times? Or people that require help wont get anything? I've taken my Lucid 4 day deco quest and now ended up wasting 2 days since I cant progress in game. What a waste.

Sorry it's a bad morning, and monday rants are needed to get out the way!

And also change your Main web page it still talks about CBT. How can people trust you as a competent publisher if you cant even be bothered to update your main webpage? I have seen on some 9D fan forums stating that your website shows you as a poor company, that you cant afford to update it? (LOL) and its detracting any newcomers!

Thanks for listening! hope these issues are sorted.
    I mentioned this, maybe a week ago to someone, but I'll inquire about it again. Time to find the Tech Team.
    Community Manager of Suba Games
    [privacy policy] [terms and conditions][sitemap][forum rules][game rules]
    [support system][staff list]

PM me here on the Forum, or message me in-game for any help at all!
    http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/...a2a9101dd2.jpg

If you need a system to base off: osTicket :: Support Ticket System | osTicket

The free edition license allows the product to be used commercially, the system is robust and relatively secure(with a few tweaks) and has enough support in terms of API's and hooks for ASP. Would be so much more beneficial if we had an in-game support, problem is we're lacking in-game staff to maintain any type of support.

GM my character still has no quest, my master/disciple points have maxed out for level 5 and I cant upgrade to level 4 since no quests are being shown. My quest system needs a reboot! :-/ and if you can, just auto me to 2nd role please, i'm nearly done with chapter 3 RTD and so dont want to spend hours redoing all of that again, besides I have wasted a lot of Courier passes which i bought just to do those quests, please dont reset it so i have to start from beginning. I've wasted hours already dont make me waste more hours!!
    In the meantime i'm just going to grind on 1st role actives :-/

hey gm ive been leaving tickets about my char on 9 dragons. got disconnected during a rtd quest in jinan and cant finish it. also no new quests appear so plz help
    DrBrent

Quote Originally Posted by Brentrulzk0I382 View Post
    hey gm ive been leaving tickets about my char on 9 dragons. got disconnected during a rtd quest in jinan and cant finish it. also no new quests appear so plz help
    DrBrent
    This 9d on subagames is disbanded.The GM of this server left and no GM has replaced him,hence 1-3players online now.

No GM=No community=No players=No tech=No people working on game=No devs for this game on suba=Nobody answering your tickets.

They are only running the server because it is their contract with the publisher.For X amount of years/time they must keep the server online.However they could shut it down but it costs them money,seeing they have other games running then they wouldn't shut this down.

Any forum mod reading this or someone from subagames or players,this was a successful server however with all the bugs,glitches,hacks,client modification and the GM's had small knowledge of the game lead to this.

Same goes for redfox 9d,they have small knowledge,glitches,bug abusers etc... but that is still running since they making money,when contract finishes then they will disband it.

I would rather take the GM's of Suba>GM'S of redfox but it is what it is and we must move on.

True...was a nice server