Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 9d Map's For Mobs/Boss

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Inside World
    Posts
    24

    Lightbulb 9d Map's For Mobs/Boss

    this is a little help for newbie and for those who wanna find where to lvl and so on

    zhengzhoumobs



    zhengzhouquest



    jinanmobs



    jinanquest



    shizhangmobs



    shizhangquest




    To Be Continued In Few Day's

  2. #2

    Default

    Pleasant, thank you - not played this since the original old beta, will be fun to at least try again.

  3. #3

    Default

    Please add credits to the original author. I've seen these in Taunt Unleashed and FullNeo's guides.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    364

    Default

    I might try to make Video Guides of RTD quests
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Please add credits to the original author. I've seen these in Taunt Unleashed and FullNeo's guides.
    I don't think it's possible to track the original author anymore. Taunt Unleashed and Fullneo might have used someone else's maps, the oldest map versions I know are from mmosite back in 2007.
    *I'm a ghost*

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3mitel View Post
    I don't think it's possible to track the original author anymore. Taunt Unleashed and Fullneo might have used someone else's maps, the oldest map versions I know are from mmosite back in 2007.
    Fair enough, D3mitel. It would be possible to trace the image to where it was first uploaded and then use a exif viewer to read the embedded data in the jpeg. It's a long shot and it's probably pointless but if anyone does know the author, please share their name.

  7. #7

    Default

    A lot of guides were produced by Warda from Acclaim times, and Full Neo then expanded on them too.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    A lot of guides were produced by Warda from Acclaim times, and Full Neo then expanded on them too.
    I don't think Warda made those mob maps. I don't remember seeing them on the Acclaim forums.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •