Thread: 9d Map's For Mobs/Boss

Lightbulb 9d Map's For Mobs/Boss

this is a little help for newbie and for those who wanna find where to lvl and so on

zhengzhoumobs

zhengzhouquest

jinanmobs

jinanquest

shizhangmobs

shizhangquest

To Be Continued In Few Day's

Pleasant, thank you - not played this since the original old beta, will be fun to at least try again.

Please add credits to the original author. I've seen these in Taunt Unleashed and FullNeo's guides.

I might try to make Video Guides of RTD quests
    http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

http://www.youtube.com/user/andrei90min

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Please add credits to the original author. I've seen these in Taunt Unleashed and FullNeo's guides.
    I don't think it's possible to track the original author anymore. Taunt Unleashed and Fullneo might have used someone else's maps, the oldest map versions I know are from mmosite back in 2007.
    *I'm a ghost*

Quote Originally Posted by D3mitel View Post
    I don't think it's possible to track the original author anymore. Taunt Unleashed and Fullneo might have used someone else's maps, the oldest map versions I know are from mmosite back in 2007.
    Fair enough, D3mitel. It would be possible to trace the image to where it was first uploaded and then use a exif viewer to read the embedded data in the jpeg. It's a long shot and it's probably pointless but if anyone does know the author, please share their name.

A lot of guides were produced by Warda from Acclaim times, and Full Neo then expanded on them too.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    A lot of guides were produced by Warda from Acclaim times, and Full Neo then expanded on them too.
    I don't think Warda made those mob maps. I don't remember seeing them on the Acclaim forums.