Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Server Maintenance and Patch

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    That is the mentality that killed cbt and any other event in the history of 9dragons. People are still farming lucid decos and exp pills from Bamboo. You haven't missed it all.
    Farming lucid deco? Yo where can i get one of these

Create a char to RL4 or 12 i forgot, then you get the deco which is tradeable and lasts for 4 days. To get to RL speed grind should only take 1-2 hours without questing and okayish gear. Delete character and start again LOL. 4day's worth of deco in few hours is an ok trade, but for me im too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gluco View Post
    Farming lucid deco? Yo where can i get one of these
    Players get them as a reward for four days upon reaching RL4. The player grinds for a couple of hours, gets the deco and glitches it into storage for their main to use. The assemble and dissemble npc gives it to you in Hefei.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 10th, 2014 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Players get them as a reward for four days upon reaching RL4. The player grinds for a couple of hours, gets the deco and glitches it into storage for their main to use. The assemble and dissemble npc gives it to you in Hefei.
    It's easy to glitch them into storage but its too much effort farming them.

HI GM Deimos, are we any closer to learning how to fix RTD quest bugs? or does it look like I wont be able to play my main character through the weekend either?

send G.M

we want to have an event on +10 weapons (no level requirement) as U.S. servers and Dzogame underway.

- Known as our server was very young need to attract players, so I hope you will have attractive event of Weapons and server systems accidental buf help the new prime . thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Luongluan View Post
    we want to have an event on +10 weapons (no level requirement) as U.S. servers and Dzogame underway.
    Who are we? I'm pretty sure you supposed to say you want.

Yeah nice, screw everything from the start, that is what you want?
    *I'm a ghost*

Quote Originally Posted by D3mitel View Post
    Who are we? I'm pretty sure you supposed to say you want.

Yeah nice, screw everything from the start, that is what you want?
    U really dont know U.S server? thats GC server, one of the best of 9d server in this time

Quote Originally Posted by Tindungpha53XQe View Post
    U really dont know U.S server? thats GC server, one of the best of 9d server in this time
    lol =))=))

Actually WE don't want +10 event weapons. If you do want want go to GC's server. They have an event now that can get you such a weapon. A boss spawn as an event would be nice or something like pvping with the GM for 30 min-1h. Hope you read this Deimos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast