Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Server Maintenance and Patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cracaniciealmeu View Post
    Actually WE don't want +10 event weapons. If you do want want go to GC's server. They have an event now that can get you such a weapon. A boss spawn as an event would be nice or something like pvping with the GM for 30 min-1h. Hope you read this Deimos
    If they bring out events, those events need to be useful to everyone and not just us with cap level and gear. A collection event would be more useful than any type of experience boost event because once you hit FC which will not take you long with these rates, you only have bodyguards and messengers to grind on, after that you have to do the party quests until FC12.

We certainly don't need the +10 weapon but some sort of weapon collection with item collections would really benefit a lot of people. The refinement rates are making it difficult for players to gain any decent power on their weapons or clothes so grinding becomes a bit of a struggle at higher levels. There are lots of really useful items that would really help us players if we were given a decent collection event.

actually I would want a +10 idk about yall..

then, you can get out of this server

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberdjack View Post
    then, you can get out of this server
    Everyone's opinion is relevant and should be accepted. You were not told to leave so respect his opinion.

The +10 Weapon isn't a good idea because of weapons base damage and the high refinement. It would defeat the purpose of refinement and those who slaved away to refine their weapons would feel cheated and tightly so. A collection event that offered useful rewards like temporary deco, epi, resources, etc... Would greatly help new players, players struggling to find gear and it would give the capped levels something to do. The only issue for capped levels is there wouldn't really be anything to grind to farm the collections.... Not until new maps are released.

Boss events wouldn't be useful unless bosses were spawned with similar levels for each level tier. If enough bosses were spawned to reflect everyone's level then that would work. It could sort of be made into a second event where each time a black or white gets a boss kill 10 minutes of a server buff is given to everyone in whites or blacks. Everyone would be helping and those who don't like killing bosses would still be given part of an event.

Hopefully when the new GMs are introduced, we will be able to have regular events organised and planned. I'm looking forward to meeting them!

I want free +19 weapons and 1k def set.

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    I want free +19 weapons and 1k def set.
    Aaran, you know you can't have that +19 without buying the epic scroll of epic refinement epicness. It will cost you a liver, $700 and your soul. You can sign the contract using pen or blood.

On topic: please stop 'trolling' every single thread you reply in. You did it in my community and it was unnecessary. I'm not antagonising you or instigating you to continue, I just don't see why you do it. You made your intentions known, you're not happy about this server. Posting irrelevant comments will not help you gain the server that you want, it will only push you further away from it. Work with us and we can build a server that everyone is happy with.

Take a few seconds to think before you reply with one of your famous one liners, you could take that time to instead reply to a suggestion thread or create a thread explaining how you think the server could be improved. You had some good ideas in my community, bring some those suggestions here.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 13th, 2014 at 04:28 PM.

but this is much more fun
    Thank you.

Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    Aaran, you know you can't have that +19 without buying the epic scroll of epic refinement epicness. It will cost you a liver, $700 and your soul. You can sign the contract using pen or blood.

On topic: please stop 'trolling' every single thread you reply in. You did it in my community and it was unnecessary. I'm not antagonising you or instigating you to continue, I just don't see why you do it. You made your intentions known, you're not happy about this server. Posting irrelevant comments will not help you gain the server that you want, it will only push you further away from it. Work with us and we can build a server that everyone is happy with.

Take a few seconds to think before you reply with one of your famous one liners, you could take that time to instead reply to a suggestion thread or create a thread explaining how you think the server could be improved. You had some good ideas in my community, bring some those suggestions here.
    Sowwie .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234