Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Server Maintenance and Patch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default Server Maintenance and Patch

    Hi everyone, we will be performing server maintenance at 12:01am UK and patching some minor issues with the game. We shouldn't be down for too long. We will update once we are back up and running.

    Servers are now OPEN after maintenance.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    South West, UK
    Posts
    690

    Default

    what are you fixing?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sercova View Post
    what are you fixing?
    Just a few things
    -Change To Cash shop title
    -Change Speed Tonic’s property to non-tradable
    -Change 9Dragons Premium property to non-tradable

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Just a few things
    -Change To Cash shop title
    -Change Speed Tonic’s property to non-tradable
    -Change 9Dragons Premium property to non-tradable
    You're going to make an item non-tradeable when the item can still be traded and stored anywhere by most people who know how to trade lag. Something tells me this patch will create yet another bug.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Just a few things
    -Change To Cash shop title
    -Change Speed Tonic’s property to non-tradable
    -Change 9Dragons Premium property to non-tradable
    Whoa they were tradable? Man I shoulda farm for a few year worth of premium and bags.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NelsontranUUX7F View Post
    Whoa they were tradable? Man I shoulda farm for a few year worth of premium and bags.
    That is the mentality that killed cbt and any other event in the history of 9dragons. People are still farming lucid decos and exp pills from Bamboo. You haven't missed it all.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    That is the mentality that killed cbt and any other event in the history of 9dragons. People are still farming lucid decos and exp pills from Bamboo. You haven't missed it all.
    Farming lucid deco? Yo where can i get one of these

  8. #8

    Default

    da hell thanks for the 10 second warning. extend lucid please.

  9. #9

    Default

    Open LiaDong?????

  10. #10

    Default

    When you open liaodong???????????????????????

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •