Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RTD bug wutang

The quest is called A Hero is always a Hero.

Not sure why it's not working. have you tried relogging or giving up the quest and starting again? sometimes small things like that solve things.

A Hero is Always a Hero
    Part I.
    Go back to Jinan. Talk to Constable Jiang Shibai of Nianjing Village, who’ll just send you to the tavern girl again.
    Part II.
    After talking to her, the Taoist will spawn, talk to him too, then go look for a Mysterious Woman outside the village, right south of the gate.
    Part III.
    She will give you a relic (supposedly the weapon used by Nocturnal Sorceress, if you remember her) and disappear, ending the quest.

The unidentified lady is Nocturnal Sorceress right, and i have tried reloging and giving up the quest.

Not sure, can't remember the quest exactly. Did it a couple of months ago. There's no GMs or support for this game anymore so can't get any help from them either...

I sent in a ticket to fix it and what's your in game name if your still active.
    Last edited by Yuncsico1a2erIv; June 24th, 2016 at 06:06 AM.

Naruto_1989

EC6 (lvl 102) Senior Blue Dragon (Wu Tang Warrior)

You won't get a reply to ticket. There's no GMs or support for this game anymore so can't get any help from them either... It was abandoned, Suba Games is out of contract with Joongwon Games the developer.

Their was a moderator in this thread telling people to send a ticket so i thought they might respond.

Any luck with bug or support?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12