Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RTD bug wutang

Default RTD bug wutang

Not able to complete RTD quest chapter 2 quest 1 master xu's lost treasure.The mission involve killing some mobs and then returning to xu shu for the reward.I finished killing all the mobs but was not able to get the reward from xu shu and hence could not complete the quest.IGN-YoBoy
    Last edited by YoboyX; April 10th, 2014 at 02:15 AM.

My wu-tang is also bugged. I am OC 7 and I don't have any quests - RTD nor RTE. I can't choose a role and become a warrior. I've done every single quest in Bamboo and Hefei, and a few in base, but there are no RTD quests for me.
    I've sent a ticket.

Did you learn your Wutang first and wutang sword to cheng 2? you learn those from a quest in zhengzhou.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Did you learn your Wutang first and wutang sword to cheng 2? you learn those from a quest in zhengzhou.
    The sword skill was level 1. Thanks. I've never created a wu-tang before. :/

Its one of the hardest to get into, so many quests to do just to join their clan. Go for beggar if you want easy, its a simple 2-3 steps

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Its one of the hardest to get into, so many quests to do just to join their clan. Go for beggar if you want easy, its a simple 2-3 steps
    Yeah, actually that's exactly what did, when I thought my wu-tang is bugged.

Same Problem with me
    Not able to get reward/complete the quest.

Char name : -Ravan-
    FD1 Warrior

Please Fix the bug thank you.

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67122

Bugs:
    1. Attack Rating bug for Melee – Currently Melees are getting more than 3x the attack rate they should be getting, this was to help fix the miss bug that was seen in Closed Beta. This is currently being looked at by the devs.
    2. RTD Quests – GM's are able to now manually fix any RTD bugs, so please use the ticket system.
    3. Korean Ginsengs and other pill's recast time has reset to 30seconds instead of 60seconds.
    4. Black vs White War – bosses are bugged, even after killing the hard-to-die bosses, no buffs are given to go into CC5 to kill TGW.
    5. The 30day premiums, bags are still tradable at level FD1 when it should not be.
    6. Village guards are not active all the time so players on penalty are not getting attacked, leaving people in the village unguarded when it should be a SAFE ZONE.
    Please send in a ticket and the GMs can manually complete the quest for you.

Default RTD Wu tang queast chapter 3 second queast

Quote Originally Posted by Sercova View Post
    https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=67122

Please send in a ticket and the GMs can manually complete the quest for you.
    My quest was to find the hidden lady which I did, but she's not giving me the reward and when i try speaking to her their is no conversation. Please try to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuncsico1a2erIv View Post
    My quest was to find the hidden lady which I did, but she's not giving me the reward and when i try speaking to her their is no conversation. Please try to fix it.
    What is the name of the quest? I am Wu Tang and have done up to and including Chapter 4 quest 2 with no problems with any RTD quests.

IGN Naruto_1989

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast