Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: problem with Wu Tang road to the dragon quest

Default problem with Wu Tang road to the dragon quest

when i completed the RTD quest to get a new role the power went off before i was able to get a role and now i cant continue with the quest to get the role i wanted how i can solve this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsunemch1ajYB View Post
    when i completed the RTD quest to get a new role the power went off before i was able to get a role and now i cant continue with the quest to get the role i wanted how i can solve this problem?
    Your quest is bugged and until the GM's find a solution to your problem or find a solution to the RTD disconnect bug in general, i'm afraid you're stuck. Try sending Deimos or KKid a private message and see if they can help you. TheMongol had a similar issue and they resolved it for him so don't lose hope, they'll fix yours.

deleted post.

Good luck with that, mine has been over a week and they still havent resolved it. I guess he's forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Good luck with that, mine has been over a week and they still havent resolved it. I guess he's forgotten.
    You could try messaging KKid or just keep sending Deimos or Gecko a private message until one of them eventually responds and helps you. I know Deimos was trying different methods because TheMongol had exactly the same problem and the other day when he logged in, his quest was no longer bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    You could try messaging KKid or just keep sending Deimos or Gecko a private message until one of them eventually responds and helps you. I know Deimos was trying different methods because TheMongol had exactly the same problem and the other day when he logged in, his quest was no longer bugged.
    I did, they both ignored. So my character could have capped by now instead it's sitting naked in hefei. Nice help GM gave me there. Last I heard from them was they have no idea how to use GM tools so they cant help me.

I did, they both ignored. So my character could have capped by now instead it's sitting naked in hefei. Nice help GM gave me there. Last I heard from them was they have no idea how to use GM tools so they cant help me.
    Deimos solved Themongol's quest by trying random things which didn't fix it until he randomly logged in and he could complete the RTD. I do completely agree that there is a serious lack of help and players like yourself are not being prioritised and are poorly neglected.

I sent a large comparison between item mall prices which are potentially exploitable to buy more but costs less to both Deimos and Kkid and i haven't seen a single thank you or reply to them. I feel frustrated and i can only sympathise for you.

Let's just hope that if and when we see a new game master, he/she will prevent these issues from occurring. I appreciate numbers are scarce but this is a bit unfair now. Players with similar issues have been waiting since CBT and those who couldn't even physically connect had go rely on player suggestions to fix the issues. I don't think Suba realises just how amazing a response from someone like a developer would mean to us.

We're playing a very broken and neglected game so don't expect much.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 14th, 2014 at 06:39 AM.

We are playing with a 20% GM because he probably has no time for 9D. And out of that 20% attention he can give us, only 5% is knowledge, the other 15% is just asking questions of what the community wants. If he cannot help us why cant he keep us updated? he is keeping silent about all our RTD issues, connection issues, suggestions etc. Even the damn item mall is wrongly priced. I dont know which monkey set up the prices like that so that if you buy singular its cheaper than bulk, good logic there.

I'm becoming more and more frustrated and Hefei isnt getting populated more, you wonder why. OBT is the time when GM should be paying close attention and helping players as much as they can to win their trust and loyalty, but nope not Suba, just stays silent. So much for "watching forum like a hawk" those were KKid's words and forum is nothing but spam from players and trolls.

They cant even keep the forum in check how can they keep the game in check? imagine if there were cheaters and hackers everywhere later on in the game and it takes 1 month for them to even look. Damage would have been done, and they will be doing too little too late. Right now they are doing too much of too little. They need to pull their finger out and pay some much needed attention.

Refinement is bugged
    RTD is bugged
    IM is bugged
    Web game is bugged
    AR is freaken bugged, who needs 7K AR at SM/GB level wtf is this.

And Jamie dont try to even stand up for them, I've given my patience and I stated I have reservations, but all the things I've stated are true and it cannot even be classed as "constructive criticism" if all they do is ignore it and do not construct anything from that.

Get another GM, change GMs or the server will die. Simple as.

We are playing with a 20% GM because he probably has no time for 9D. And out of that 20% attention he can give us, only 5% is knowledge, the other 15% is just asking questions of what the community wants. If he cannot help us why cant he keep us updated? he is keeping silent about all our RTD issues, connection issues, suggestions etc. Even the damn item mall is wrongly priced. I dont know which monkey set up the prices like that so that if you buy singular its cheaper than bulk, good logic there.

I'm becoming more and more frustrated and Hefei isnt getting populated more, you wonder why. OBT is the time when GM should be paying close attention and helping players as much as they can to win their trust and loyalty, but nope not Suba, just stays silent. So much for "watching forum like a hawk" those were KKid's words and forum is nothing but spam from players and trolls.

They cant even keep the forum in check how can they keep the game in check? imagine if there were cheaters and hackers everywhere later on in the game and it takes 1 month for them to even look. Damage would have been done, and they will be doing too little too late. Right now they are doing too much of too little. They need to pull their finger out and pay some much needed attention.

Refinement is bugged
    RTD is bugged
    IM is bugged
    Web game is bugged
    AR is freaken bugged, who needs 7K AR at SM/GB level wtf is this.

And Jamie dont try to even stand up for them, I've given my patience and I stated I have reservations, but all the things I've stated are true and it cannot even be classed as "constructive criticism" if all they do is ignore it and do not construct anything from that.

Get another GM, change GMs or the server will die. Simple as.
    I have already sent a detailed list to Deimos and Kkid regarding the item mall prices and both of them did get back to me. I sent it on Friday and I wasn't expecting them to be working during the weekend. Deimos sent me a message thanking me and told me he would have the prices fixed accordingly. As for the inactivity of the staff, what do you want from them? A lot of the staff members like Deimos and Gecko, they are coming from different games and those games take priority because they came long before 9dragons. 9dragons is a brand new game to Suba and sparing resources isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. We will get more experienced staff, we will get forum moderators to help keep peace and we will get changes but these take time and will not happen in a single week or month.

We've only been running with both cbt and obt for less than a month so give them time. Yes, the publishers are keeping quiet regarding bugs like disconnections, web client issues, RTD bugs and that could be because they don't know the answers and do not want to give out information which has more weight than a standard community member's answer. They need to take the problems back to the developers and wait for them to find a solution to the problems before they can start giving out information. Wrong information is fatal and if the information is announced wrongly by a staff member, it can really cause major problems.

You would be surprised but there are higher people above Deimos and KKid who are viewing this forum board and just because they are not showing themselves, it doesn't mean they are not here watching us. Thankfully there are no major hacking or cheating problems yet, but when they do come, hopefully the staff will be quick to end them. We're still in an open beta so things are going to be slow, boring and frustrating. I'm standing up for the publishers because I support them and I want to see them make this game into something beautiful. If we all share that vision and forget about the issues that we're having then this whole operation will run so much more smoothly.

Refinement isn't bugged. The rates are really bad but that doesn't make them bugged. I was able to refine to a +8 which some difficulty and large consumption of scales and a tear but I did manage it. The refinement rates need adjusting and over time, they will be adjusted. There are lots of players struggling with RTD and I personally agree that someone from Suba needs to stop what they're doing (unless it's important) and make it their responsibility to help the players with their RTD issues. A lot of the issues could be rectified just by altering their states in the database or by removing that quest from the player and having them do it again. Delete the quest, give a couple of courier passes as compensation and maybe something small and you're happy.

The IM isn't bugged, the prices are just strangely priced but will be adjusted now that we've given them solid feedback on the items. Unless you're speaking about a specific item not functioning?

The web plug-in is problematic and is something that will take longer to resolve as each browser accepts and executes the code for those plug-ins very differently. We've already done a lot of tests and confirmed that Chrome has a file pointing issue with the plugin and Firefox/IE simply won't execute the plugin. Opera seems to work fine and Safari has the same issue as Chrome. Opera does work so that is a current solution but the client does need looking into and the issues rectified.

The AR isn't bugged but it was badly increased to pseudo fix the issue. We need a proper solution and Deimos has been asking for feedback on the issue in a previous thread earlier today.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 14th, 2014 at 07:36 PM.

All you said above is heresay, nothing concrete at all. They have got a completely bugged patch and they are now bandaiding it in all sorts of manners without even knowing what they are fixing to start off with. They dont know what AR is supposed to be like, how are they supposed to know what a "fixed state" is? that is coming from GM and devs.

I dont care what reasons they have for neglecting this game. If they have the money and venture to buy 9D publishing rights, then they should have prepared resources accordingly to manage it, not half-arsed like this. Let the game flail along while trying to get staff is backwards. You dont open a pub without the bar tender, you dont open a shop without a cashier or floor manager. Subagames is opening a game without a manager, i dont think 5% manager counts. Nothing less than 100% counts.

RTD bugs ARENT new, they have been there since the dawn of this game, and every publisher has been able to fix this, acclaim fixed it, GC fixed it, there are solutions out there already, it's not a new developement thing that needs to be done to fix this. They aren't given the info when they should have all that knowledge. This is common, it should be known there are no excuses.

And how would you know who monitors the forum? you dont work for Suba, you are just a common player like us. You speak as if you have inside knowledge, you cannot see how they operate, you're not in their office. I understand your passion but you dont need to stand up for them and being blind, fighting for them without a leg to stand on. They have not been active on forums, i dont call every few days posting a queston on the forum active. There are barely any activity giving us indication of the direction of the game. We ask them questions and the replies are "we dont know", "we cant do that", "its too risky", "we cant say", "we are waiting" etc etc but mostly "we dont know"s ...exactly what do they know?
    Capped players are now complaining nothing to do but starting new char, why dont they open up LD, atleast black n whites can grind/chat/mingle with each other, get new resources, do more stuff. Atleast we can try get more dungeons, kill more bosses or something. Right now it seems the only thing suba has done so far hs move from CBT to OBT with a fix in sound issue and a bandaid for the AR. Everything else is the same.

Regarding refinement, ok i worded "bug" wrong, but they have screwed up the rates badly on it, and to me there is something wrong. IM is bugged for some users, they cant even launch IM. The item mall is priced wrong too. To me anything wrong i would call "bug", it needs ironing out. Web versions are bugged as it doesnt support common browsers, so i still stay by the statement.

AR is bugged, and it's been bandaided by multipling it more than 3x the amount we should be getting, how is that not a bug?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast