Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by Samuralizator View Post
    expectations for the servers back?
    With a patch like that, literally a few minutes. I wouldn't start grinding until the server has been online for a few minutes because the rates will need adjusting again.

expectations for the servers back?
    it will probably take a few hours, the tech team is performing maintenance of the server itself. Go watch a movie and make a sammich. Hopefully it will be back up by then.

Deimos... when is the ticket area will be created for 9dragons? a ticket system to report bugs and make contact with the staff is doing really miss ...
    I've been pushing to get the ticket section up and running as soon as possible. The tech team is very busy today but hopefully it will get done soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Go watch a move and make a sammich.
    Why not make a move and watch a sammich ?

it will probably take a few hours, the tech team is performing maintenance of the server itself. Go watch a movie and make a sammich. Hopefully it will be back up by then.
    A few hours!? Are you fixing the spelling mistakes across the entire game?

It seems that we really need some fix in spelling now

This might be a very welcomed update. It isn't content but it certainly adds more polish to the content we have.

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    A few hours!? Are you fixing the spelling mistakes across the entire game?
    The tech team is doing maintenance on the servers, that's why it's going to take that long. The patch only fixes a couple spelling mistakes. If it was just the patch we would be back up in a matter of minutes, but I've been told that the server maintenance will take a couple hours.

Just be gratefull for what we are getting <3 !

The tech team is doing maintenance on the servers, that's why it's going to take that long. The patch only fixes a couple spelling mistakes. If it was just the patch we would be back up in a matter of minutes, but I've been told that the server maintenance will take a couple hours.
    That's still a good thing. maintenance on the server and a few spelling mistakes fixed, it's a start and it is welcomed. Thanks. Server buff when the server comes back on?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast