Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by GTiJamie View Post
    That's still a good thing. maintenance on the server and a few spelling mistakes fixed, it's a start and it is welcomed. Thanks. Server buff when the server comes back on?
    Sure

Yah, i am really bugged by that random comma on a item that no one uses, i am really bugged by the mistyped words on collection items...
    SERIOUSLY now if this patch should fix spelling errors i'm expecting them to be fixed when the server is up if the maintenance will be for couple of hours! There are some spelling errors in BD weapons, on collectibles tab, and much more. Anyway when servers are up my first move will be to check if the spelling in collection tab is corrected

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Sure
    It would have been really helpful if I had something to grind on haha. When do you think we'll get LD opened? Us FC players are dying to grind on something that gives us exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumberdjack View Post
    Yah, i am really bugged by that random comma on a item that no one uses, i am really bugged by the mistyped words on collection items...
    SERIOUSLY now if this patch should fix spelling errors i'm expecting them to be fixed when the server is up if the maintenance will be for couple of hours! There are some spelling errors in BD weapons, on collectibles tab, and much more. Anyway when servers are up my first move will be to check if the spelling in collection tab is corrected
    LOL, hmm my first reaction too, but then when you think about it, the topic is about Server Maintenance, it is not a patch update, they just used the maintenance/offline opportunity to fix the spelling errors too. Well thats my take on it. Chill and take it easy, even though im with you on that, spelling mistakes should be the last thing to fix LOL, more important stuff should be like..errr refine rates.

What time will server be back up??

Yah, just hoping this patch won't give life to any other bugs. Gonna cut my hair, take a bath. Gonna watch a move and make a sammich

As usual with 9d players you can please some of the people sometime but never all the people all the time, whatever gets put right in the game is a benefit to the game

Off topic but Deimos are we going to get the Ornament Removal tool into the IM?

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Sure
    I have yet to see events since server start till now.

whether there will be a very attractive event in the near future?

p / s: we prefer +10 event gifts Weapons (no level requirement)

You prefer, not WE. There is no WE in YOU!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast