Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Server Maintenance

whatevah' the server is dead... almost 10 stands in hefei, and do not tell this is good cos players are grinding. is bad, those stands are still the stands of players grinding, but they are logged in with VMware. With no events and no publicity this server will end bad or just end

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Is it just me or since maintenane changing maps too quickly = disconnect? I didnt have this problem before.....I change maps it takes 2-3 seconds to load and if i change back it disconnects me.

Anyone else has this problem?
    i have this problem since OB started....
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Is it just me or since maintenane changing maps too quickly = disconnect? I didnt have this problem before.....I change maps it takes 2-3 seconds to load and if i change back it disconnects me.

Anyone else has this problem?
    i got it before patch. Every time i was going back to clan map i'd dc
    BlackWidow

When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

Criminal Masterminds League

Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    Will this maintenance also include a new, well-experienced GM replacing you?
    Araan dont u think this question is a bit dumb ?
    Sometimes u make a vaild point . But this ...

Quote Originally Posted by Poootato View Post
    Araan dont u think this question is a bit dumb ?
    Sometimes u make a vaild point . But this ...
    I deleted the post as it was unnecessary and everyone is aware of the issue. I have spoken to Sam, Director, Wicked Interactive. He told me the following: "With regards to GM. We are targeting for a change to the current situation over the next 3 weeks. Please advise the users to be a little patient with us for the time being".

In regards to the Liaodong, Suba are waiting on the developers to confirm the timing when the maps will be implemented.
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 16th, 2014 at 09:22 PM.

i think when AR bugs have been complete fixed so they'll open LD. i play nuker and my AR's higher than my CK attack rate (i'm max Wis), that's funny)
    Last edited by XxImmortaIxX; April 16th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XxImmortaIxX View Post
    i think when AR bugs have been complete fixed so they'll open LD. i play nuker and my AR's higher than my CK attack rate (i'm max Wis), that's funny)
    From what I can tell you, the AR bug isn't the reason LD is closed. The level was capped to make the CBT easier to test but when OBT was launched, the maps were not included possibly because the developers were waiting to add them.

I haven't been on the forums a lot and I didn't see when Jamie became a mod. Great move Suba and hopefully you guys learn a lot from him. Congrats Jamie it's well deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowTubeSocks View Post
    I haven't been on the forums a lot and I didn't see when Jamie became a mod. Great move Suba and hopefully you guys learn a lot from him. Congrats Jamie it's well deserved.
    Appreciate it buddy. Hopefully I'll be able to make a difference to the people who need it!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678