Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: Yo NM is back!

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Araan View Post
    It gives ck def.
    Should be a decent server then if they reduce the item mall and attract the P9D community.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalzion View Post
    Should be a decent server then if they reduce the item mall and attract the P9D community.
    Play9D is about to go down I guess. Their manager has been offline since 2013 november and claims to have quit 9D probject as well? Changsun is inactive too, players get no support at all and it's full of bug abusers.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    131

    Default

    The subject of this post has become a reality.

    We are looking for members for the Shaolin/WT band and we require someone to be the Beggar BM. If you're interested whisper me in game or contact anyone in NM...

    FYI my IGN is Kalz.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    home
    Posts
    366

    Default

    do you have clones in black side?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    we are 12 ppls from r4 in NM now (decent ones), but the problem is that we made all blacks, really sry for for u Kalz that u made a crazy shao again) I will try talk to Zozo (real one) mb he will moove his ass here, and im like 90% sure that he will make shao war again

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 352g View Post
    we are 12 ppls from r4 in NM now (decent ones), but the problem is that we made all blacks, really sry for for u Kalz that u made a crazy shao again) I will try talk to Zozo (real one) mb he will moove his ass here, and im like 90% sure that he will make shao war again
    He's already here.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    668

    Default

    some1 should close this thread...these guys are just some wannabeez
    I hate fans and wannabeez

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Jackson, Tn
    Posts
    34

    Default

    O boy... Kalz is here well there goes the server wakakaka... anyways many know
    who you are, your tricks in combat battle, hope you learned from your past, know
    a tiger don't change his strips so best of luck Kalz from you're long time No Mercy
    follower No Mercy | No Mercy Troops 2007 - 2011 Link_Sung_Fu Sub-Master BoT
    Hyb :=]

  9. #19

    Default

    Just dont leave as fast as u did on eu server.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BizaRRe123 View Post
    some1 should close this thread...these guys are just some wannabeez
    yeah wannabeez like _-Zozohun-_, Baby, CaptanHook (he failed type my old nick *_*) they ARE fake, just copy-cats here i do agree with u, but that doens't mean that we are ALL fake's Anyway i am not here to proove u anything, think what u want w/e for me/us

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •