Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yo NM is back!

Quote Originally Posted by 352g View Post
    yeah wannabeez like _-Zozohun-_, Baby, CaptanHook (he failed type my old nick *_*) they ARE fake,
    who are these guys?
    also i know captainhook,but he played on Nirvana not on Bardo as a NM member
    so yea....most of you are fakes o.o
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by BizaRRe123 View Post
    who are these guys?
    also i know captainhook,but he played on Nirvana not on Bardo as a NM member
    so yea....most of you are fakes o.o
    yeah i did play on nirvana, never on bardo, but im in NM since G1 ---> day till now, and those tards who copy our names im like 90% sure that he/they played on r3/r4 and copy our nicks even there. Who are those...i cant tell u,no idea a tard perhaps^^

yeah i did play on nirvana, never on bardo, but im in NM since G1
    then you are a fake NM
    btw,are you kobra17(captain) ?o.o

then you are a fake NM
    btw,are you kobra17(captain) ?o.o
    no/yes but mostly no, kobra17 was my real life friend, we played that single acc in 2 (shared), but he played mostly like 80% of it, i din liked pvp on hyb so i decided to make a war when g1 opened. Ppls still confuse me that i am him...but actually i'm not, but if i say yes it's almost the same...w/e its complicated. and btw why am i fake? I joined NM since G1, and i never left it/change sides and this acc i din shared with "kobra17" cos he quited alrdy when i started on g1!
    Last edited by 352g; May 29th, 2014 at 12:33 PM.

no/yes but mostly no, kobra17 was my real life friend, we played that single acc in 2 (shared), but he played mostly like 80% of it, i din liked pvp on hyb so i decided to make a war when g1 opened. Ppls still confuse me that i am him...but actually i'm not, but if i say yes it's almost the same...w/e its complicated. and btw why am i fake? I joined NM since G1, and i never left it/change sides and this acc i din shared with "kobra17" cos he quited alrdy when i started on g1!
    The reason that tard thinks you're fake is simple. He assumes bardo was the only "real server" and only bardo had " real people".

You are a real NM member if:
    a) you know everything about 9D including pvp
    b) you're a good team player
    c) you help members without asking them to pay you
    d) you don't leave NM for some other retarded league
    e) you take part in pvp

It's not a problem if you weren't an NM member on bardo.
    Bardo time is over, why won't anyone get over it?

@Bizarre shut up, stop using the words fake and wannabe because you yourself are one. Get lost, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumeye View Post
    The reason that tard thinks you're fake is simple. He assumes bardo was the only "real server" and only bardo had " real people".

You are a real NM member if:
    a) you know everything about 9D including pvp
    b) you're a good team player
    c) you help members without asking them to pay you
    d) you don't leave NM for some other retarded league
    e) you take part in pvp

It's not a problem if you weren't an NM member on bardo.
    Bardo time is over, why won't anyone get over it?

@Bizarre shut up, stop using the words fake and wannabe because you yourself are one. Get lost, please!
    That was stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumeye View Post
    are you really that dumb ? none of you were in the real NM for god's sake so you are not a NM member ...whats so hard to understand ?
    you cant tell me Sara its also a NM member just because he played on G1 NM league
    now go back into your cave
    ps:i hope you understand,i dont wanna come again to explain it to you

Please refrain from explaining things.

are you really that dumb ? none of you were in the real NM for god's sake so you are not a NM member ...whats so hard to understand ?
    you cant tell me Sara its also a NM member just because he played on G1 NM league
    now go back into your cave
    ps:i hope you understand,i dont wanna come again to explain it to you
    u are just trying to say that every1 who joined NM (new ppls like me,sara,cuba etc etc etc..) are fakes. U should know that ppls ARE taking breaks, and they cant be on all servers, so "new" ppls like us showed up and joined NM, and i/we dont regret it, and NM is still famous abt good team work and pvp. Here we started only for a week, not more, so we can't do much yet, but thrust me later we will
    P.S. Hokage aka alex2peu alrdy donated to us ^^
    Last edited by 352g; May 29th, 2014 at 03:56 PM.

Scrap what I said earlier we have Beggar band now, just looking for some WT's!

Anyone who joins NM and shows loyalty is a member regardless of when they joined! Most of the new NM members are more valued than 80% of the "real" Bardo members.

So please shush and think before you type.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast