Thread: Fan Music Heartbeat Remake

Default Fan Music Heartbeat Remake

I was bored....Kinda.........So i made a fan music, it's heartbeat from the client.
    Hope you guys like it, also check out the channel, I remade a lot of stuff like Aerith theme Aerith's Another Theme - YouTube , Vanille theme Another Vanille - YouTube and etc....
    Anyway have a good life.

Ps: If you want the mp3 file for anysong just pm me and Ill send it to you.
    XiaoLouShen in Luncet Heart

I really like this. It's at a slower pace then the original. ^w^

wow this is a very nice piece.

Thank you for you guys feed back, I really appreciate it.
    I made a new one, this time it's the song Bubble. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Ok now I am not that great with music and such...But I think you slowed the song also with this one...maybe raised the bass at certain points. It does sound so different with those changes. Almost...more dance cluby? owo just my two cents. Not sure if anything I said is right or not. I also like to say I happen to like it. Keep it yp ^w^
    Last edited by BunnyRose; April 24th, 2014 at 02:44 AM.

Yes. TBH I couldn't find the actual tempo of the originals, I had to use my ears to count how many beat , melody and then use some secret software to make the song.(Cough,cough FL Studio)
    Heart Beat has around 130 to 140 bpm
    Bubble has around 135 to 145 bpm
    I did give it a heavy bass to the second song, because it made me feel like bubble popping with the Do Ta, Do Pa, Do Ta Ta, Do Do Ta and etc.
    So is the first one, Because heavy bass sound like heart beat to me.
    PS :Thank you for watching my stuff :c I feel like I'm not a zombie anymore, I am alive.
    Last edited by WanyHeart; April 24th, 2014 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by WanyHeart View Post
    Yes. TBH I couldn't find the actual tempo of the originals, I had to use my ears to count how many beat , melody and then use some secret software to make the song.(Cough,cough FL Studio)
    Heart Beat has around 130 to 140 bpm
    Bubble has around 135 to 145 bpm
    I did give it a heavy bass to the second song, because it made me feel like bubble popping with the Do Ta, Do Pa, Do Ta Ta, Do Do Ta and etc.
    So is the first one, Because heavy bass sound like heart beat to me.
    PS :Thank you for watching my stuff :c I feel like I'm not a zombie anymore, I am alive.
    It's no problem ^w^ I enjoy hearing your remakes. I will check your channel for more later on. Keep up the good work