Thread: RTD HD - Ride The Tiger Quest Bug

Unhappy RTD HD - Ride The Tiger Quest Bug

Quest : Riding The Tiger.
    According to the quest, i needed to get an item from quest mob(earthworm demons). I got it, however, i had the inventory full at the time, and a notification popped up on screen.I confirmed, made space in inventory, but i can't get the item again after killing quite a few mobs(100+), nor can i give up the quest. Thank you.

ps. unfortunately, i have no screenshot that could provide additional relevant information,the bug/glitch manifests as afore mentioned

I'll speak to Deimos today and see if he could add the item to your inventory. Draconic Tiger Bird Venom right?
    Last edited by Jamie9d; April 23rd, 2014 at 04:54 AM.

Quest asks the following: "To go the Hall of Bloody Ghosts in Shi Zhang, kill Dragonic Tiger Birds and obtain the bones." , so i believe the item would be bones/skull , not sure tho.

Thank you once more

Quote Originally Posted by Buniku0 View Post
    Quest asks the following: "To go the Hall of Bloody Ghosts in Shi Zhang, kill Dragonic Tiger Birds and obtain the bones." , so i believe the item would be bones/skull , not sure tho.

Thank you once more
    Yeah, my apologies. The quest item is bones. I haven't done HD RTD for a long time. I'll speak to Deimos and see if he can put the item in your bag

I have the same problem...I thod i'm stupid and I am going something wrong but it seems that Quest Item just won't drop...can I get some help also? If possible today xD

EDIT: Oh nevermind seems the quest can be Completed even without that item..I went to MY and the quest was there to be completed xD
    Last edited by TerraBreaker; May 17th, 2014 at 07:39 AM.