Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Melee PVP

On paper there is absolutely no way the nuker would win in hefei, theres no room to manouver. If the nuker was really good and it was open world and clearly has a speed advantage etc then he may stand a chance, just a small one, but with so many misses (ck) vs so many hits (melee) the scale is clearly tipped highly 1 way.

Warriors win easy only because of the pills + event weaps atm especially if they crit 100% in pvp.

Event weapons are here to stay so big dmg will be staying. Crit goes both ways for nuker and warrior so it doesnt really matter. Warriors win now because of the increased level, more points, better gear to allow better builds etc. Nukers had it fun during FC-CS....but GL + it's gloomy. Will be worse when Icy/Tibet dungeon comes, ck def relics, better epis, better clothes with 3 slots, etc. If they are hopeless now, what will become later? When AR gets put back and melee start to miss as ck again then maybe ck users will fair a little better.

On my War I miss nukers just as much as I do warriors, Personally I think its more to do with lag than AR.

Quote Originally Posted by Aklame View Post
    On my War I miss nukers just as much as I do warriors, Personally I think its more to do with lag than AR.
    just a big LOL
    I hate fans and wannabeez

Quote Originally Posted by BizaRRe123 View Post
    just a big LOL
    You obviously dont know as much as you think you do.

Lightbulb What niche is the best for long-term invesyment?

Every beauty need some cash to support the level of appearance. If you have some ideas on how you can entertain people involving beautiful bloggers - please contact guys from JKR joker. Now they are searching for new ideas they can put money in.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567