Thread: E-Newsletter

Default E-Newsletter

I feel like SO much more could be done with this wonderful feature we have in the game. Instead of heavily relying on players to use the forums I think this E-Newsletter should be utilized if possible. There is great sections, all of which would be vital if utilized correctly and maintained properly. I, personally, am excited that a feature like this exists and cannot believe SubaGames has not taken advantage of it or even mentioned it as far as I recall. Go into "Important Instructions" and then the FIRST icon is for the E-Newsletter. All that news that gets lost on the forums or the ridiculous red spam that clogs up our chat window would be more suited for the E-Newsletter and would teach players to start looking there. Please. If it is possible PLEASE utilize this, especially the "Notice" section at the very least. The same information could be put on the forum for archival purposes but in-game would benefit newer players and make it easier to direct them to where they could find news/updates for the game (as opposed to the forum, where news is posted in multiple places).

This is just my opinion/suggestion though. It seems like a wonderful feature but I have no clue what it would take to really utilize it the way it was intended. : )

In case of someone not getting his drift, he means some tabs in E-Newsletter haven't been used yet, such as System Notice, Vote and Articles.

It's a good feature, especially for everyone getting the latest updates. You can use System Notice for when is the next maintenance or what's the latest announcement. You can use Vote: who is the best GM or which of these items should be on IM next. And finally articles, you can find writers in-game can do the job and reward them handsomely. I myself was in a Newspaper Club in other website, so if you need anyone, you can start with me. (Although admittedly, my articles are terrible.)

Heck, find someone to take care of E-Newsletter. Make a team for E-Newsletter and have them update every week. We'll have our own local newspaper industry. But other than that, it's a good way to keep track on things and for the GMs to communicate/to answer questions indirectly for all members of LH community.

Give it a go.

EDITED: Also if possible. By using E-Newsletter, you can remove the annoying System Announcements that keep spamming on our chatbox.
    Last edited by Zackhario; April 28th, 2014 at 06:39 AM.

I definitely think that LH has a lot of useful features that aren't being used to their advantage.
    E-Newsletter is one of them. I'd also like to see that zodiac encyclopedia working )o)

There are also some features that DO work, but players don't use because they didn't notice it.
    Like the 'Search to team up' or the 'Auto-Drink' functions.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    There's a auto-drink functions? How do you use it? o.O

Yep, using the E-Newsletter would sure be a good idea since most players don't check the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    There are also some features that DO work, but players don't use because they didn't notice it.
    Ikr, so far only saw one person using that team up feature.
    However am proud to say that I've always used the auto-drink function! Now that you mentioned it, I should probably buy more potions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    There's a auto-drink functions? How do you use it? o.O
    Yeah, you just open it and drag some HP and/or MP potions there and then chose when do you want the auto-drink to work.
    e.g, You drag a HP potion and put it there, then chose "50%" and once your HP is 50% the game will automaticaly use a potion. No need to go to your inv nor skills bar
    Last edited by Shiono; April 28th, 2014 at 09:23 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Bump.

I would like more people to share their opinion on this. We really need this feature into reality.

Thought I'd post something so people remember about this good suggestion.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Adding this to the list, we'll see what we can do with it.