Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gachas? Really?

Maybe you don't like it, but i'm sure many other people do like them like I do.
    Game: Lucent Heart
    Class: Moon Flame Envoy
    Name: MichaelJordan
    Level: 80
    Guild: Cryptic
    Craft: Level 15 Tailor with all schemes learned (not including level 55 orange sets)
    Zodiac: Sagittarius (in game)

Don't continue to spend money knowing you don't like it, and complain. That just doesn't make sense.
    SP is not a right. You get SP items because you paid out of your wallet and you got lucky (in the case of gachas). Gacha items are powerful and should be valuable.

Still, some items should be available for purshase out of gachas ovo
    Also, there's something in my mind that keeps bugging me.. why is Heracles the only god pet available out of gachas? xD
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

I could see that happening with stuff like furniture.
    Not stuff like battle mounts though.

I would prefer the idea of selling gacha packs in addition to the individual gachas. (Not that I use them myself, but this is an alternate take to this "problem")
    Gachas could be sold in packs of 6, at the cost of 5 gachas. In other words, buy 5 get one free.
    Last edited by Beryu; November 23rd, 2014 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Forgot a minor detail

I had a friend spend USD 100 on Wheel of Fortune Gachas and never got a single one. I gave him one, but he left the game instead of having to experience a similar thing happening the next time he wants something from gachas.

I usually get a pet or mount after 30 gachas. I get 2 from 10 if I'm really lucky (which only happened twice so far).

Other than that, I just buy the thing I want with gold. Or trade something from it.

It'd be nice to have more players satisfied with their spending instead having them dissatisfied and feel like giving up on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosette13 View Post
    I had a friend spend USD 100 on Wheel of Fortune Gachas and never got a single one. I gave him one, but he left the game instead of having to experience a similar thing happening the next time he wants something from gachas.

I usually get a pet or mount after 30 gachas. I get 2 from 10 if I'm really lucky (which only happened twice so far).

Other than that, I just buy the thing I want with gold. Or trade something from it.

It'd be nice to have more players satisfied with their spending instead having them dissatisfied and feel like giving up on the game.
    Gachas are optional, not required. If you choose to try them, you choose to risk not getting anything good :/

In USD 100? Really, ZZen? Wouldn't you be pissed off too?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosette13 View Post
    In USD 100? Really, ZZen? Wouldn't you be pissed off too?
    Pissed yes, i've spent $150 USD before and gotten nothing. However, it is still a gamble, and no one is forcing you to do it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123