Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gachas? Really?

Default Gachas? Really?

Sooo I bought 40 Herc Gachas, I've actually bought 60-70 over the week. And no luck? Like really? I understand its luck based but after 70 Gachas and still nothing?! I dont expect a refund, but I'm pretty damn annoyed.

Current Character/s:
    Alice - Dawn Prophet - 61 - Semi active
    Vanilla - Moonflame Envoy - 61 - Semi active-
    Signature by Me

Quote Originally Posted by AliceLH View Post
    Sooo I bought 40 Herc Gachas, I've actually bought 60-70 over the week. And no luck? Like really? I understand its luck based but after 70 Gachas and still nothing?! I dont expect a refund, but I'm pretty damn annoyed.
    Just a bad case of luck. I usually get poseidon/athena/hercs within every 4~7 gachas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    Just a bad case of luck. I usually get poseidon/athena/hercs within every 4~7 gachas.
    I don't think its luck to be honest, I think its a damn joke. :-/

Current Character/s:
    Signature by Me

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    I would typically be willing to agree with you if it weren't for the fact that you're the only person I have heard who is having any luck with them at all. When 10+ people are getting nothing in 30 gacha, the complaints regarding them is a valid one and I believe she is right about them being a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceLH View Post
    I don't think its luck to be honest, I think its a damn joke. :-/
    I second this sentiment. Let the record state that I got two pets within the first 3-5 gacha I bought off other people BUT when I used a bunch at one time I only got about 1 pet in every 40/50 gacha. There are a couple videos going around of people having super poor "luck" with them, which is honestly a shame given the fact that SubaGames knows this community still has sour feelings regarding gachas.

That said, I didn't want to start this topic myself but I'm glad someone else did the honors and made their personal opinion on the gachas loud and clear on the forums thus allowing others to see that they aren't the only one(s) having ridiculously poor luck.
    Last edited by ProbablyReal; April 30th, 2014 at 08:43 PM.

I'm another case of bad luck. Got zero pets with 9 gachas and I've heard of people who bought more than 20 and still got nothing. This is more than just annoying.

I've had my share of bad luck but it really shouldn't be that bad.

I think the GM should take those 3 gachas out of item mall untill they put Poseidon and others back in.

I haven't really bought any gachas, if I really want a poseiden or the other two, I would be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Other it's just wasting money.

I'd suggest you to do the same thing. Frankly speaking, gachas are pretty useless unless you're buying them in gold, and that is their solely purpose of it all.

I must say though, 40 to 70 gachas and still no luck? I'm really sorry to hear that, if I ever find someone selling a Herc, I'll let you know.
    Last edited by Zackhario; May 1st, 2014 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    I'm another case of bad luck. Got zero pets with 9 gachas and I've heard of people who bought more than 20 and still got nothing. This is more than just annoying.
    *raises hand* I am that person who bought 20+ gachas and got nothing.
    I am with you Alice!!
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    I haven't really bought any gachas, if I really want a poseiden or the other two, I would be patient and wait for them to be fixed. Other it's just wasting money.
    If the item is bugged, They should not be in the item mall? I know people win her several times. I just don't get why I did not even get a one with the 70 Gacha's I bought. Had I known it was bugged, if that is true, then I would have never bought them in the first place.

Current Character/s:
    Signature by Me

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast