Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 86

Thread: PVP events, ideas and suggestions

  1. #21

    Default

    Pick anything from what SEEYOUPK has listed there and it's goin to be a huge improvment.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Corousant
    Posts
    480

    Default

    I LOL'ed at all you idiots. As usual simple things must be further explained because you lot do not have the capacity to understand language even in it's simplest form. This is a brainstorming thread, where you are supposed to put forward your ideas/ suggestions. You keep the good ones and scrap the bad ones.

    As with every PvP thread on every single forum, involving 9Dragons, there are a handful of players, singing the same old tune. The facts will speak for itself. There is not one server in the histroy of 9Dragons that was PvP and survived. Suba's server is barely 3%. I see some of the players from P9D and we all know that server is a hack fest.

    You can ruin this server by making it PvP, I really don't give a flying saucepan cause I haven't spent any money here.

    The plain and simple truth is those who want PvP maps, just want to grieve other players who would prefer not to PK-ers. There are no real PK-ers in 9Dragons, just a bunch of brainless twits who think they can prove a point by killing pixels. I will qualify that, take smokers for example, despite various restrictions and disclaimers denouncing and warning against the dangers of smoking, they still smoke. There are laws which ban public smoking and most places prohibits it but still, wherever and whenever they can, those who love to smoke will find a way to smoke.

    Contrast that to these PvP wannabe's. Bloody plains is for PvP, there is hefei dueling system and there is cave of the conqueror. But they do not use these areas. Why? If you love PvP so much, why are you not using the available areas? Even if BP was the only place to PvP, it should mean that PvP lover would populate that area.

    But instead we have they crying to force Pvp upon those who do not enjoy that aspect of the day. If you are not using the PvP-enabled areas, how then came you make an argument to have other areas PvP -enabled?

    Bloody plains is empty because PvE-ers don't go there so you can kill them? Oh here's an idea, since they won't come to BP, why not enable some maps as PK environment so we can kill them! Freaking genius!!

    Idea list

    •Pvp enabled maps as event with higher exp on maps for pve players as risk rewards
    Tested, tried and failed.

    •Player tournaments.
    •League vs league pk tournaments
    What are the rules and how to you enforce them? Similiar idea was suggested on GC but it was cancelled because there was no real way that GM could tell if a participant was cheating (or at least that's the argument proffered).

    •Remove anti-buff from cc
    To what end? People don't use BP evne though the buff was removed from all hermit outside CC (buff was used ot avoid healers' traps). Only low level players grind in CC. As for def and HP boss they spawn every 4 hours and is dead in less than two minutes. Most players just camp those boss one level below the level cap so they can KS it easily. Those chars arent evne PK chars, they are set up to KS.

    •8 vs 8

    See comments on tournament suggestion

    •Party vs Party

    Same as above

    •Elimination

    Is this is reference to the tournament/party/8v8 suggestion?
    Last edited by Jedaii; May 16th, 2014 at 06:10 AM.
    Thank you.

    Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

    The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

  3. #23

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    There is not one server in the histroy of 9Dragons that was PvP and survived.
    P9D R1 PvP server was quite active, it got wiped. Basically that server died because of the "GM" and not because the lack of players.

    Beauty of PK server - YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    I LOL'ed at all you idiots. As usual simple things must be further explained because you lot do not have the capacity to understand language even in it's simplest form. This is a brainstorming thread, where you are supposed to put forward your ideas/ suggestions. You keep the good ones and scrap the bad ones.
    I think you are the only person in this thread who keeps coming back and posting nothing but bull****. You haven't came up with any suggestion, only saying this is bad, that is bad, this won't work, etc etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    You can ruin this server by making it PvP, I really don't give a flying saucepan cause I haven't spent any money here.
    When we say to turn the server to PvP, we also say to add the anti-PK buff at hermit. So carebear whiner newbs with their 2nd role set and full str/dex relics can grind in peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    But instead we have they crying to force Pvp upon those who do not enjoy that aspect of the day. If you are not using the PvP-enabled areas, how then came you make an argument to have other areas PvP -enabled?
    We are not crying, you do. We are only giving suggestions to the GMs how they can make the server somehow different than the last 10 servers. Also, I was giving suggestions for events. Which may happen once in a months or 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post

    •Pvp enabled maps as event with higher exp on maps for pve players as risk rewards
    Tested, tried and failed.
    When? Where? How?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post

    •Player tournaments.
    •League vs league pk tournaments
    What are the rules and how to you enforce them? Similiar idea was suggested on GC but it was cancelled because there was no real way that GM could tell if a participant was cheating (or at least that's the argument proffered).
    What do you mean by cheat? It's simple. Allow players to use any kind of pills during the tournament, but forbid KG and HP pills. I guess even you can notice if someone's HP goes up by 30%. You can also state in rules that players have to use the same relics the whole duel, so changing them won't fool idiots like you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post

    •Remove anti-buff from cc
    [B]To what end? People don't use BP evne though the buff was removed from all hermit outside CC (buff was used ot avoid healers' traps). Only low level players grind in CC. As for def and HP boss they spawn every 4 hours and is dead in less than two minutes. Most players just camp those boss one level below the level cap so they can KS it easily. Those chars arent evne PK chars, they are set up to KS.
    General Wei, son, General Wei. But I doubt you know what that boss is. Its drop is kinda useless by this content, but it's still fun to have those wars for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    •Elimination

    Is this is reference to the tournament/party/8v8 suggestion?
    Put x amount of players to CC5. Let them use and waste all their pills, KGs or whatever they want. When they die, move them to BP. They can't go back to CC5. Last dude in CC5 wins event.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    The facts will speak for itself. There is not one server in the histroy of 9Dragons that was PvP and survived.

    You speak so much crap like you are preaching the truth. What FACTS are these? 9Dragons, do you even know all the servers? Korean is hybrid PVP server where higher maps are PVP, VN server (all 5 of their servers) are FULL PVP right from jinan and datong and they are thriving for 2 years + now. Your posts talk down to people like you are the god of all that is 9D, well sorry you are not, you barely know what Attack Rating is for so please now i will use your word "STFU" and listen to those that know more than you.

    You dont even know what CC5 is so i wont bother talking to you about it. You probably dont even know what Wei is either or ever touched him, or seen him for that matter. Also probably too scared to go take a look at TGW. We understand you are scared even though its all pixelated and like you say, it doesnt really matter, so why then are you so scared of getting killed in an online game?

    You are spouting nonsense which only you want to listen to. It's a bit ridiculous to compare smoking to PVP, wtf is that about? do you need to cuddle up with your bumchums to have a smoke? no - smoking can be done solo, can you hit yourself in 9D?
    If you want to avoid PVP then you can stay in hefei or dungeons, it seems like you dont know what those "skills" you learnt at clanbase are for. Keep your +3 refines and cry because you dont want anyone else to PVP since you are built like a crispy wafer.

    You remind me of that acidhead idiot in GCforum thinking that if you kill someone in a game you want to kill people in real life. Get over it, this is pixels, like lego you can throw them around, do whatever you want, it doesnt affect you personally. Geez.

  5. #25

    Default

    Also to settle things regarding "PVP server always dies", this is not the case. At the beginning Asura, or VN servers (PVP) had huge population, the decline came about with hacking, and/or favourism with gm.

    If you remember back when Acclaim transferred to G1, everyone had to restart from the beginning, YIN was the new PK server and the population there was actually onpar or higher than YANG at the start for the fact that people liked a fair start and pvping on equal terms. Server was highly populated again until disaster happened when G1 turned off antihack. In came a load of fake PS12 templates, people who were supposedly DB8 now had PS12 templates who didnt even know their way around tibet, didnt know where NPC's were in each village, it was the dumbest thing ever. Hacks galore and cheaters, dupers were on the rampage.

    So why is it that PVP server died and PVE server didnt? simple, on a PVP server, if you're faced against a hacker, you will lose and die or lose and run, you will have little chance to survive, you either joined them or lose to them. Their HACKING affects you DIRECTLY, it affects your gameplay and affects your ability to play on the same level. People then moved onto Yang, simply because there in Yang you have the option to not give a puck about the hackers, they cannot affect you if you dont want them to.

    Yang provided people with that layer of protection of not having to fight vs instant cast skills, uber dmg, super sonic fast players and unlimited HP/KG. On Yin you wouldnt be able to grind at all.

    So its not PVP or players that killed these servers, its the hacks that killed them. Look at some old videos of the old VN server (Vinagames) and you can see how their wars and SVS's looked like during their haydays. Busier than acclaim's peak period hefei. If publishers can control a fair playing ground, pvp works.

    So why isnt Yin populated now? GC is controlling hacks right? well yes and no, Yin when transferred to GC was already too little too late, it died before GC got hold of it, it's like a cancer tumour, already contaminated with dupes and fake chars, and by the time it got cleaned up not many people remained, those that remained had too much higher level gear for any new players to bother starting and compete, this wouldnt be an issue if the gear wasnt so OP but they are, and theres no real hope to catchup.
    So theres really no reason to invest heavily to compete on a server with low population and unstable future. For people to invest, the server must be populated, so thats why other PK servers can survive like Korea and VN because no matter their gear the population is good enough to outweigh that, and people are willing to start.

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedaii View Post
    I LOL'ed at all you idiots. As usual simple things must be further explained because you lot do not have the capacity to understand language even in it's simplest form. This is a brainstorming thread, where you are supposed to put forward your ideas/ suggestions. You keep the good ones and scrap the bad ones.

    As with every PvP thread on every single forum, involving 9Dragons, there are a handful of players, singing the same old tune. The facts will speak for itself. There is not one server in the histroy of 9Dragons that was PvP and survived. Suba's server is barely 3%. I see some of the players from P9D and we all know that server is a hack fest.

    You can ruin this server by making it PvP, I really don't give a flying saucepan cause I haven't spent any money here.

    The plain and simple truth is those who want PvP maps, just want to grieve other players who would prefer not to PK-ers. There are no real PK-ers in 9Dragons, just a bunch of brainless twits who think they can prove a point by killing pixels. I will qualify that, take smokers for example, despite various restrictions and disclaimers denouncing and warning against the dangers of smoking, they still smoke. There are laws which ban public smoking and most places prohibits it but still, wherever and whenever they can, those who love to smoke will find a way to smoke.

    Contrast that to these PvP wannabe's. Bloody plains is for PvP, there is hefei dueling system and there is cave of the conqueror. But they do not use these areas. Why? If you love PvP so much, why are you not using the available areas? Even if BP was the only place to PvP, it should mean that PvP lover would populate that area.

    But instead we have they crying to force Pvp upon those who do not enjoy that aspect of the day. If you are not using the PvP-enabled areas, how then came you make an argument to have other areas PvP -enabled?

    Bloody plains is empty because PvE-ers don't go there so you can kill them? Oh here's an idea, since they won't come to BP, why not enable some maps as PK environment so we can kill them! Freaking genius!!

    Idea list

    •Pvp enabled maps as event with higher exp on maps for pve players as risk rewards
    Tested, tried and failed.

    •Player tournaments.
    •League vs league pk tournaments
    What are the rules and how to you enforce them? Similiar idea was suggested on GC but it was cancelled because there was no real way that GM could tell if a participant was cheating (or at least that's the argument proffered).

    •Remove anti-buff from cc
    To what end? People don't use BP evne though the buff was removed from all hermit outside CC (buff was used ot avoid healers' traps). Only low level players grind in CC. As for def and HP boss they spawn every 4 hours and is dead in less than two minutes. Most players just camp those boss one level below the level cap so they can KS it easily. Those chars arent evne PK chars, they are set up to KS.

    •8 vs 8

    See comments on tournament suggestion

    •Party vs Party

    Same as above

    •Elimination

    Is this is reference to the tournament/party/8v8 suggestion?
    go level up some then maybe you wont be scared of pvp.

  7. #27

    Default

    Jedaii u just went full retard, never go full retard there might be no way back. This is a thread where players can share their ideas about the pvp events that might come or not.If u simply know nothing or just dont care about the pvp aspect of the game make a similar thread with pve events.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Corousant
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Teheheheheheheeeeee, y'all got mad jokes. Little kids throwing a tantrum over PvP.

    @ Vandala, you clearly have a mirror. I'm happy for you. But please don't end up like Narcissus.

    The Elmination thing was done on other server. Seemed to work

    What's TGW?
    Thank you.

    Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

    The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    You remind me of that acidhead idiot in GCforum thinking that if you kill someone in a game you want to kill people in real life.
    yea,i know this creepy nolifer
    as i know he got a mental disease or something like that....

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Corousant
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Typical example of the kind of stuff PvP cause:


    image upload no size limit

    weird thing is I don't even know this dude. I guess he had some issues with the league and decide to go off on anyone in the league. Normally I would have punched him in the face but they haven't invented a way to do that via internet.

    Just gotta wait

    What do I mean by cheat? Players are exploiting and doing all manner of evil. Not because you don't do ti or know how to doesn't mean there aren't people that are. here is a recent noticed posted by an official server in respect of exploits


    image hosting services

    Players have bee known to stack trigrams and other stuff that they should not otherwise be able to use more than one of. What you thought the exploit only worked with storage?
    Last edited by Jedaii; May 17th, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
    Thank you.

    Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

    The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •