Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Make a New PvP server

Default Make a New PvP server

So all the PvP kiddies can shout at each other all day in world chat, leaving the rest of us alone.

There's no need for a pvp server or turning this one into a pvp server ,all we want are some events,the same way we get xp events on a weekly basis i guess it's fair enough to get 1 pvp event evry now and then.

Quote Originally Posted by Aklame View Post
    So all the PvP kiddies can shout at each other all day in world chat, leaving the rest of us alone.
    if you will keep acting stupid,you might remain stupid

Making another server with our population will cause both servers to die. Unless enough players make it viable to keep both servers running, it's useless. There might be a small demand for pvp but not enough to keep both server player bases up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie9d View Post
    Making another server with our population will cause both servers to die. Unless enough players make it viable to keep both servers running, it's useless. There might be a small demand for pvp but not enough to keep both server player bases up.
    you say that as if implying theres a 50/50 split of pvpers and pvers. so if thats true why are you and Suba favoring pvers? hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie9d View Post
    small demand? its 31 pvp and 18pve...thats small for you? those 49 ppl that voted...they really play this version,all others in-game players that dont bother with forums...it means they just dont give a fart about anything...this means they just grind grind grind and nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Id4lifepFkY2K00 View Post
    you say that as if implying theres a 50/50 split of pvpers and pvers. so if thats true why are you and Suba favoring pvers? hmm
    I was about to pick up the same thing. If all PVPers left and it made the PVE server died, doesnt that suggest there are enough PVPers to warrant something to be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Id4lifepFkY2K00 View Post
    I'm putting everyone into consideration. You're favouring pvp in anyway you possibly can. This isn't a viable idea and with our population it isn't going to happen. You're welcome to call me out, argue the case or attack me with 'narcissistic' comments but you won't get anywhere.

Oh please stop contradicting yourself. You say no to pvp maps because the server (according to you) is predominantly pvers. So why are you afraid of pvpers(small crowd again according to you) leaving your carebear server to play on our own?

The 'PVPers' should go back to p9d.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast