Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: **IMPORTANT** USER FEEDBACK REQUIRED ON BvW AND RTD!!!

About HG lvl TGW, he kills us all with his attack lol. He hits u once and BOOOM everyone dead. Put the old TGW back which has GL1 lvl.
    U should have seen how many people died ALOT during the boss spawn event lolz.
    Bryan BoT Nuker
    Celandir Shao Warrior
    Hooked on 9D sinds June 2009 - Atomic Tanks league's Master
    Good Times : http://www.youtube.com/user/4EVerNuker/videos

Quote Originally Posted by Celandir View Post
    About HG lvl TGW, he kills us all with his attack lol. He hits u once and BOOOM everyone dead. Put the old TGW back which has GL1 lvl.
    U should have seen how many people died ALOT during the boss spawn event lolz.
    That was not intentional I dont think, since we gave him a list of bosses names, GM assumed it was the same TGW since both HG TGW and GL TGW has same name, but eitherway that HG TGW is bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    That was not intentional I dont think, since we gave him a list of bosses names, GM assumed it was the same TGW since both HG TGW and GL TGW has same name, but eitherway that HG TGW is bugged.
    This is correct. Our tools are kind of a mess, especially for spawning mobs and items.

fix the BvW. You have the wrong bosses. That's why its bugged. The bosses that spawn is for the new BvW recently introduced on GC.

You should spawn overlord of North Sea and Hermit of South Sea.
    Thank you.

Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

in the case of RTD quests being fixed the answer is no in my case. i wasnt notified it had been attempted and it is still stuck. plz contact me GM

yes but how do we get ahold of the person capible of resetting when quitting isnt an option?

Please help and gift for new gamer.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234