Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **IMPORTANT** USER FEEDBACK REQUIRED ON BvW AND RTD!!!

Default **IMPORTANT** USER FEEDBACK REQUIRED ON BvW AND RTD!!!

Hello!

This is a little thread to update you on some things we've been trying to do to improve in-game bugs, as well as ask for your help.

1. The weekend Black Vs White events weren't working, as you were all aware. We've tried some new things with it, but nobody has let us know if it's working NOW.

We would like any and all feedback regarding BvW so we can know if there are any further or continuing issues with it.

2. Additionally, we have been attempting to manually push people through the RTD questline when they get stuck. However, nobody has told us if it's worked yet. If this is something we have done for you, we would like to know if it's worked.

This is a known bug to us, but the devs have refused to fix it because they say they cannot recreate it.

This is where we would really like your help. If you, the players, could record video for us of this error, it might be able to convince the devs and give them enough information to start working on a fix.

Record yourself encountering this bug, upload it to youtube or vimeo or any similar site, and then link it to this thread or in a PM.

This would be a great help to us, and more importantly to our 9 Dragons community.

TO RECAP:

-We need you to tell us if the weekend Black vs White events have been working

-We need you to tell us if manually completing RTD for you has been working

-We would like your help in recording the RTD bug to help convince the devs that it exists

Thank you all for your help and support!

Quote Originally Posted by Cidopuck View Post
    Hello!

This is a little thread to update you on some things we've been trying to do to improve in-game bugs, as well as ask for your help.

1. The weekend Black Vs White events weren't working, as you were all aware. We've tried some new things with it, but nobody has let us know if it's working NOW.

We would like any and all feedback regarding BvW so we can know if there are any further or continuing issues with it.

2. Additionally, we have been attempting to manually push people through the RTD questline when they get stuck. However, nobody has told us if it's worked yet. If this is something we have done for you, we would like to know if it's worked.

This is a known bug to us, but the devs have refused to fix it because they say they cannot recreate it.

This is where we would really like your help. If you, the players, could record video for us of this error, it might be able to convince the devs and give them enough information to start working on a fix.

Record yourself encountering this bug, upload it to youtube or vimeo or any similar site, and then link it to this thread or in a PM.

This would be a great help to us, and more importantly to our 9 Dragons community.

TO RECAP:

-We need you to tell us if the weekend Black vs White events have been working

-We need you to tell us if manually completing RTD for you has been working

-We would like your help in recording the RTD bug to help convince the devs that it exists

Thank you all for your help and support!
    BvW doesn't work.
    The hermit is harder to kill and when it dies no cc5 entrance/buff.

Regarding the RTD bugs, if you have tried to manually push players through, will you please PM or list those players affected somewhere on forum? Most likely we have abandoned those accounts (I know I have abandoned mine and would only randomly log it every few weeks).

Recreating those bugs is simply doing the RTD quest, on completion of task, return to the NPC most of the time, click to return the request (talk to NPC) and the Disconnect without finalizing the quest completion (usually a further talk button). Upon relogging the quest will be in a limbo stage and thus will not allow you to talk to the NPC again, and all subsequent quests will then also not show up.

I can create a youtube of a "broken state" if you like, showing all quests disappeared and my Quest log.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Regarding the RTD bugs, if you have tried to manually push players through, will you please PM or list those players affected somewhere on forum? Most likely we have abandoned those accounts (I know I have abandoned mine and would only randomly log it every few weeks).

Recreating those bugs is simply doing the RTD quest, on completion of task, return to the NPC most of the time, click to return the request (talk to NPC) and the Disconnect without finalizing the quest completion (usually a further talk button). Upon relogging the quest will be in a limbo stage and thus will not allow you to talk to the NPC again, and all subsequent quests will then also not show up.

I can create a youtube of a "broken state" if you like, showing all quests disappeared and my Quest log.

We can try to start messaging those players from now on, that's a good point.

The devs have apparently tried to recreate the bug, and they say it is simply not happening for them.

Screencaps of your state after the bug might be useful, we would appreciate that.

Will do that in a few hours when Im able to log game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihgyug2 View Post
    BvW doesn't work.
    The hermit is harder to kill and when it dies no cc5 entrance/buff.
    That's because it's not the hermit/overlord.
    I don't know how, but it's totally ****ed up. Having the hermit/overlord skin, but different name. It's somehow a mix of BvW war and summer event with the following boss:

Yeah haha xDD
    Give us summer event and change the hermits to chickens ;D

Anyone who's sent in a ticket regarding the RTD quest has been notified of the fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Anyone who's sent in a ticket regarding the RTD quest has been notified of the fix.
    So there is a "fix" now?

I believe he means the attempt to fix by way of "attempting to manually push people through the RTD questline when they get stuck"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast