Thread: Guards in villages do not attack players on penalty

Default Guards in villages do not attack players on penalty

As the title states, the bug has become apparent since LD became a PVP map. In 9Dragons the guards who walk around inside the village (safe zone) should attack any players it sees that has penalty. I saw players killing each other in safezone which should mean getting attacked by guards (since attacking people inside village/safezone will get themselves an auto-penalty), yet the guards were oblivious to it all, ignoring everything that was happening in front of him.

So safezone is currently not protected by active guards.

Prolly because that map wasn't designed to be PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Aklame View Post
    Prolly because that map wasn't designed to be PVP
    or maybe becaz its bugged....since whole game its designed to be pvp
    u think u have guards in every city for what? to stop thiefes ?

Quote Originally Posted by alex2peu View Post
    or maybe becaz its bugged....since whole game its designed to be pvp
    u think u have guards in every city for what? To stop thiefes ?
    lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    As the title states, the bug has become apparent since LD became a PVP map. In 9Dragons the guards who walk around inside the village (safe zone) should attack any players it sees that has penalty. I saw players killing each other in safezone which should mean getting attacked by guards (since attacking people inside village/safezone will get themselves an auto-penalty), yet the guards were oblivious to it all, ignoring everything that was happening in front of him.

Some guard doesn't do anything because they are "blocked".
    If u hit them they'll start move and attack ppl in penality.

Its an old trick.
    People use certain los spots to bug the guard into disappearing or not attacking at all, then they're free to massacre the village with a team of people. You ever see a village with no guards in it? this is why

Bit of a double edged sword, people like los for kj dungeon and loulan king jin but can also use it for this rather unfair trick.
    Just dont ask me for details on how to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post

Yeah, some people attacked me in sz yest but 3 of them died haha also some guards in tibet are working (4th vill)! This is a common issue on every server I've played.
    Last edited by Kalzion; July 19th, 2014 at 04:59 AM.