Thread: Delete Items via trash

Default Delete Items via trash

Melee roles can delete items while they use active skills. Ck roles can't delete item unless they stop from casting their nukes.
    This is helpful when both, a melee char and a ck char are fighting for a boss's drop. If they have their inventory's full warrior can hit boss & delete some useless items at the same time while CK role has 2 options:a) stop charging nukes and delete items but he'll lose damage inflicted to boss vs melee role or b) keeps hitting until boss dies and delete items while drop is on the ground but until he makes some space name on drop might disappear and some other characters might steal parts of drop.

"Yeah. come with your inventory empty" some of you might say. If there is a boss spawn event and you're hunting more bosses you'll face the same problem as a CK role.

Yeah items cant be removed while a skill is in use. Same with warrior smashes. Can only delete if active is being used. What you can do is while the nuker skill is charging you can place item in the bin icon and as soon as your nuker has finished casting skill press enter. Thats what I do.

I do that too but there are times when i don't approximate the time well enough or from habit i press one more time. Then i have to do it all over again. If you're using instant nuker or those that have 0.5-1s cooldown you have to stop cause u don't have enough time to place the item in the bin

Thats why I only do it during stun nuke, it gives me time to chat and/or del items lol. But lets face it, nukers arent able KS bosses that dont suffer from the big CK nukes and low dmg melee skills anyway, and the bosses they are able to KS like TGW, you can give them melees a few mins headstart and still KS.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Thats why I only do it during stun nuke, it gives me time to chat and/or del items lol. But lets face it, nukers arent able KS bosses that dont suffer from the big CK nukes and low dmg melee skills anyway, and the bosses they are able to KS like TGW, you can give them melees a few mins headstart and still KS.
    That might be due to dps. Warriors, especially, have way more dps than nukers. I've seen warriors on GC hitting between 80-200k with active skill (high end gear). I agree that nukers hit harder but warriors hit faster and that not only compensate the damage but it gives them an advantage. You can't say that ck roles have nukes for pve and nukes for pvp (they'll use mostly the instant cast ones or those with low cooldown) when competing for a boss or pvping like melee roles that use actives for pve & smashes for pvp.

I'm not disagreeing with you, you're preaching to one whos converted. I'm just stating that nukers cant KS boss anyway for that reason you pointed out, very slow DPS. Wether they can delete items or not during a charge it wont matter much. There is too much difference in DPS for a nuker to KS.

It's not that big deal. Maybe when devs will have a day off they'll look over this (if GMs will send it) and say: WTF let's fix it!!!