Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38

Thread: 9D Suba - FAQ & Current state of affairs

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Corousant
    Posts
    480

    Default

    People are not spending money because they are still "waiting-to-see" what is going to happen. Server status is not encouraging and the server can be scrapped at any time.

    Maybe they should makei t PvP server because at least PvP-ers will funnel hundreds of dollars per month to be somebody in game.
    Thank you.

    Jedaii
    Senior Blue Dragon

    The pursuit of words and any kind of learning is ambiguous.

  2. #12

    Default

    Hi guys, I've tidied up the thread a little, please keep it on topic regarding any issues regarding the server status and information only. Other threads are available if you want to discuss/debate/argue rates, PVP, content etc. This thread should be used for a FAQ and information for new players.

    Thanks.

  3. #13

    Default

    Can you have a word with GMs and tell them to stop and look over forums. There are a few questions here & there that might use some official answers

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ischia (Naples)
    Posts
    386

    Default

    June and still no info about World Cup Event.

  5. #15

    Default

    Next week will be maintenance. GC posted that no maintenance this week so i can only assume that next week event will start (WC begins on june 12). Also no patch on KR regarding WC either. Wait for next week

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cracaniciealmeu View Post
    Can you have a word with GMs and tell them to stop and look over forums. There are a few questions here & there that might use some official answers
    Hi, I know this is difficult for us all since the GM's are working on Canadian time and it'll be around 4-5pm GMT till I even have a chance to speak to them. But rest assured I have funneled ALL the questions and concerns of the forum to Cidopuck or Deimos. They are aware of the Event item removal issue all the way down to the SVS non-registered healers issue. I've been told they have a list of event items that will be deleted but still waiting for them to post this list as well as pouch removal schedule, still bugging them for this daily.
    They have been busy this week patching Priston Tales so maintenance for 9D was delayed.
    We're currently looking and proving the AR bug issues so to kick the devs into action.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Hi, I know this is difficult for us all since the GM's are working on Canadian time and it'll be around 4-5pm GMT till I even have a chance to speak to them. But rest assured I have funneled ALL the questions and concerns of the forum to Cidopuck or Deimos. They are aware of the Event item removal issue all the way down to the SVS non-registered healers issue. I've been told they have a list of event items that will be deleted but still waiting for them to post this list as well as pouch removal schedule, still bugging them for this daily.
    They have been busy this week patching Priston Tales so maintenance for 9D was delayed.
    We're currently looking and proving the AR bug issues so to kick the devs into action.
    Them working on Canadian time it's not that big of a deal. We not having a GM working full time on 9D it is. That's one of the reasons this server can't catch up and many players rage/quit before they can even have a good look on what this server might offer. that's what i don't understand and probably never will: Why don't they hire a new GM. If he's clueless about 9D then they stipulate that during work hours, he must play the game(one hour/daily) with a character w/o any help from GM tools - easiest way to learn. Or they hire a new GM for Prison tale and either Deimos or Cidopuck come on 9D full time. The other remaining GM or PT can back up both: the GM that is full time on 9D and the new GM for PT. This is not devs fault!
    Last edited by Cracaniciealmeu; June 4th, 2014 at 06:38 AM.

  8. #18

    Default

    Yeah it's all about resource management, but they are seriously short on staff to manage their games right now. Jester should be one of our GM's too but hes too busy with Lucid Heart to even have a look at 9D. We currently have Cidopuck who is quite active and Deimos juggling other games. They are working behind the scenes on 9D though, activities are happening i'm just sorry you cant see it. Your voices are being heard, because as you know I'm as anxious as you guys are regarding the same issues you guys are facing, remember i'm a player too. And if you've read my posts earlier on i'm not one to hold back on complaints and speak it how it is.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAsura View Post
    Yeah it's all about resource management, but they are seriously short on staff to manage their games right now. Jester should be one of our GM's too but hes too busy with Lucid Heart to even have a look at 9D. We currently have Cidopuck who is quite active and Deimos juggling other games. They are working behind the scenes on 9D though, activities are happening i'm just sorry you cant see it. Your voices are being heard, because as you know I'm as anxious as you guys are regarding the same issues you guys are facing, remember i'm a player too. And if you've read my posts earlier on i'm not one to hold back on complaints and speak it how it is.
    I appreciate the work forum mods do and GMs also. Since 9D opened here it was never a GM full time working on this. Now is the 2nd or 3rd time when 9D is in the back while other game are on the front scene performing. Until now almost half of Suba's staff has been named 9D GM yet nobody has the time to really act like one. They get one more chance from me. If things don't improve, communication & dedication coming from Suba, during this month, i'll leave.

  10. #20

    Default

    I hear your frustrations. Out of curiousity I've just gone and had a look at Priston Tale's forums to gauge their level of satisfaction regarding Subgames as a publisher and how they see their GMs, the same GM's we have, and they are happy, friendly infact. So it cant be because GM's dont give a dang about it's communities, this must be purely down to resource and how much time and effort they can spread out (thinly) for all the games. Priston Tale is their long and established baby, 9D is their new contract so give them time to get to grips with the game and understand it, im doing my best to explain all the details to them as much as I can.

    I'm not backing the publisher as I dont agree with their resource management, just saying give the GM's a chance. I know patience is really low right now due to content and stuff, but last weekend we had PVP event, Boss event, XP/Drop/Skill event too. Only thing they are short of sorting out as of right now is the events item removal list so players can decide what to trade their pouches in for. Content will then come for Tibet/Icy. So lets give it some more time, things are improving from the day OB first opened dont you agree?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •